Let's be accountability partners, eh?

Options
Hello,

I downloaded MFP nearly a year ago but never used it. The time is NOW. I've logged in for 5 days in a row now, wooo!! Would love to connect with people and share successes and support each other when we need it. I have a long term goal of losing around 70 pounds, but I'm looking at the small hurdles and will celebrate each 10 pounds.

I recently moved to a new area and am starting a new job this week. Big changes!

What's your story? let's connect!

-Meggan

Replies

• Meggan_Adele
    Meggan_Adele Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm 29 and recently moved to Georgia. (that seems to matter on here, so thought I'd add it)
  • Bubbaistrying
    Bubbaistrying Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Welcome, in South Carolina here.
  • robynmichelle14
    robynmichelle14 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! Here from Toronto - also have a long term goal of 70 lbs but hoping to celebrate the milestones along the way to keep motivated! I’ve used MFP before and it really works but need to get back on track!
    Sounds like we might make good buddies!
  • ygadela
    ygadela Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    From south carolina
  • aramirez95382
    aramirez95382 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    California dreaming to lose 50 lbs! Would love to be pals! Keeping low carbs but can't stay low fat! Excersize 30 a day. Keep it up!
  • butterflylily22
    butterflylily22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I have been a fitness pal for years and never really tracked like i should. I ended up joining WW and tracking on there with no problem so i decided why not do it on here. So i am back to tracking and logging my food. Looking for accountability friends to keep in touch with. FYI i am in NJ.
  • gorillajewels
    gorillajewels Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Meggan! I would love to be an accountability partner with you but am not sure how to connect.
  • kbularzik
    kbularzik Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I would love accountability partners! I am 29 living in NY. I started WW after having my second child but I can't afford it now that I am a single mama. I have a goal of losing 50 lbs. What's the best way to connect?
  • aramirez95382
    aramirez95382 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to connect? Be friends ?
  • christygirl38
    christygirl38 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I've downloaded MFP twice and never really used it. I would love to connect with others to help with keeping me on track (especially at night!) my goal is to drop 25 lbs, but my body loves to stay at 165. I'd like to be lighter as I have developed a love for running and not carrying extra weight would make it a lot more enjoyable! I've been this weight for over 20 years but I haven't lost hope!
  • hydechildcare
    hydechildcare Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi, Meggan. I join mfp for the second time. The first time was in 2010 and I hated the app. IT has greatly improved. I am on the journey to loose at least 57 pounds. That puts me in to a healthy weight for my height. I am from Indiana (not really sure why it matter. WE are all here to do the same thing and become healthier). Good luck feel free to add me. I have been here for just under 2 months! 18 pounds gone!
  • butterflylily22
    butterflylily22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How about we all become accountability partners to each other???
  • lazydaisy33
    lazydaisy33 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! Count me in! I have about 15 pounds to lose. I’m from Toronto. Joined the orange theory gym yesterday.... haven’t managed to come up with a decent diet plan yet.... looking for an accountability partner.
  • sairajafrisaira
    sairajafrisaira Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi guys..I am so new to this and very what and finally got the courage to get mfp ..I want to get guidance and motivation from you all..my goal is to shed 80 to 90 pounds..I am working very hard on keto...but shedding weight on a very slow pace and small amount....need help...thanks
  • NewYearNewMe140
    NewYearNewMe140 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Wisconsin :)
  • lmclayton2
    lmclayton2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Liz here from Birmingham, Alabama! Welcome! I have lost 69lbs in 190 days! Love for you to add me (lmclayton2) as I have another 20 left to go and love to encourage others! This is the best app for that!
  • SuzyQ3097
    SuzyQ3097 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started using MFP 6 months ago, lost a bit of weight, and have fallen off the wagon, big time. I didn't gain it all back, but I've GOT to start again. I have to lose 50-60 pounds, am looking for support, and I'm from NM.
  • Jowice
    Jowice Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi there ! You can count me in! My weight loss goal is 89 pounds joined a week ago today and lost 14lbs. This is the best app to connect with people looking for the same. Your welcome to add me I am looking for support and motivation along the way and also celebrate our milestone :smile:
  • ShaeOlwen
    ShaeOlwen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd like an accountability partner too. I've had this app for a while but never took it serious. I'm 30 years old. From Cape Town. And also need to loose 40kg. How do I connect? :)
  • Corima30
    Corima30 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey guys would like some more people to connect with and be there and have someone there through our journey. Add Me!!