Need friends

Options
halfmill1
halfmill1 Posts: 35 Member
I have no friends on here and no idea how to add them. I started my journey In February and have managed to lose just over 60 pounds. I would love to lose more but would love to get rid of 20 more if possible. Anybody need or want a friend feel free to add me. I’m not sure how adding a friend on here works just yet.

Replies

• awildwomanatheart
    awildwomanatheart Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm all about supporting each other. To add a friend you just click on the user, go to their profile, and click add friend. You can attach a message or not, and then send the request. Wishing you all the best!
  • Jcwhitrod
    Jcwhitrod Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends on here too, so feel free to add me - I will add you :)
  • thetimeisnow99
    thetimeisnow99 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me :) I could use your motivation ;)
  • msmith404040
    msmith404040 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Great job! I will add you.
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    halfmill1 wrote: »
    I have no friends on here and no idea how to add them. I started my journey In February and have managed to lose just over 60 pounds. I would love to lose more but would love to get rid of 20 more if possible. Anybody need or want a friend feel free to add me. I’m not sure how adding a friend on here works just yet.

Added you...
  • kepnerdennison
    kepnerdennison Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me I don't have any friends either and I am also looking to lose about another 15-20lbs
  • soulless_bubble
    soulless_bubble Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! I'm new here and I'm also looking for friends so feel free to add me and i will add back
  • Johncalvinfields
    Johncalvinfields Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    iiptjgsppq9p.png
    Gm friends
  • Carl_Carlson
    Carl_Carlson Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Need one friend to keep my account from being suspended.
  • psfitnessgoals
    psfitnessgoals Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Can always use another MFP friend to help keep me on track and visa versa :)

To all, feel free to add me as well.
  • Corima30
    Corima30 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey guys would like some more people to connect with and be there and have someone there through our journey. Add Me!!
  • soundypurple3
    soundypurple3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hiii how to add people? I need somd friends for motivation thank you :smiley:
  • DetBoss90
    DetBoss90 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivational friends! :)