Trying to get my life together... finally

Options
In 2013 I went from 224 to 165 in a year. I was going to school and working full time. I was also working out an hour everyday. Always busy. The past two years I moved in with my boyfriend and been gaining all my weight back. I stepped on scale on Sunday it said 206lbs. I gained all my weight back. I have a problem with eating when I’m bored always have. Also my boyfriend can eat like *kitten* all day everyday never works out and won’t gain a pound. None of my friends want to go to gym not even my boyfriend. It’s so hard to stay motivated when someone eats chips and cookies right in front of u. All my friends want to do is smoke and eat. As of Monday I made myself a promise to get back down to 165. All my clothes doesn’t fit which makes me so insecure and only confertable in black clothes. I need to stop making excuses and start portioning my food better and excercise. I’m excited for this goal. This is my story and my journey to be the best me I can be.

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    I don't see any excuses, but a lot of envy, based on insufficient data or bad analysis of data:

Your boyfriend is a male, and males need more calories than females.
    If your friends are normal weight, they eat less than you do.

The problem is that you eat when bored. You have to make it so you're less bored. Maybe you find exercise boring? Is there anything else you could do? (No, don't take up smoking :D )
  • costellomom
    costellomom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I hear you on the eating when bored and being surrounded by people that are not health conscious! But You can do it! Notice they aren’t asking you to smoke and eat every time they do.