100 lb goal

Options
2»

Replies

• Igotthe_keyz
    Igotthe_keyz Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    When I say "Bad" foods ppl I mean chips cakes cookies candy bars funnel cakes ice cream etc.... that's the type of stuff I was eating on the regular sometimes just those things alone no meals or nothing so just to be clear that's what I mean by "Bad" foods it's a learning process and im learning through experimentation throughout this process what works best for me
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    When I say "Bad" foods ppl I mean chips cakes cookies candy bars funnel cakes ice cream etc.... that's the type of stuff I was eating on the regular sometimes just those things alone no meals or nothing so just to be clear that's what I mean by "Bad" foods it's a learning process and im learning through experimentation throughout this process what works best for me

None of that is bad food. Food is just food. Better off not labeling food.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to lose 25 lbs and once I do that I will decide what my next goal will be. I don't have a set time to lose it but by next August sounds good to me! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

None of that is bad food. Food is just food. Better off not labeling food.

Any food can be labeled "bad" if that is what you consume majority of the time. If she had a wide range of foods she is eating like salads, chicken, fish, fruit/veggies on a daily basis then she'd have a variety but she stated all she would eat was sweets and junk food. That does not do a body good inside or out and makes them a bad food. But if she were eating those junk foods here and there throughout each week along with nutritious meals then it would be different.
  • Igotthe_keyz
    Igotthe_keyz Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thank you @perkymommy
  • 21ttomlinson
    21ttomlinson Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    mizdouglas wrote: »
    Lost 34 so far...got 66 to go! I will add you!

Well done
  • summerhime
    summerhime Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am in too :*
  • spngnetwork
    spngnetwork Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    +1 count me in. I'm just starting out, lost 7lb already!
  • Lgcoulter33
    Lgcoulter33 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm 3 weeks in. I've lost 8 pounds so far. I have 170 to lose. I use this site for the message boards and spark people for the food diary. Feel free to add me. :)
  • MissKristy35
    MissKristy35 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose! Looking for friends so we can support each other