Newby

Options
No idea what I'm doing, all looks very confusiing for this senior who needs to get rid of 60 kgs grrrrrrrr. I am not even sure I'm posting in the correct spot. Ok day 1, of a very big journey, I know I can do it.

Replies

• kafka3216
    kafka3216 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My befor pic
  • o_chaisson19
    o_chaisson19 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wish, I have lost 11 lbs and have 90 to go! Good luck!
  • kafka3216
    Options
    Ty. Not sure how to add yet. Still finding my way around.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    To add a person as a friend, click on their blue name. A new page appears with their blue name on it. Click on the blue name a second time. A new page appears with a green button on it to 'add friend'. Click that button. A new page appears with an opportunity to say something witty. Do so. There's another green button to click and then you wait for that person to respond by accepting your friend request. If that person chooses not to do so, you will never be notified.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    It does seem confusing at first you will soon get used to it. Log all that youeat anddrink and add some supportive friends to help you along the way. Good luck I'm sure you will do fine.
  • kafka3216
    Options
    Dayc2 finding my way around a little better. Not very computer savvy, blame it onto old age lol. I’m in Australia, summers on the way. Great time to get modivated. Xo