Hello

Options
Hi I'm new. Only been on MyFitnessPal for a couple weeks now. My goal weight is 140. I'm taking baby steps to reach it. My mini goal is to lose 50 lbs by my 21st birthday in January. Looking for friends to help keep me motivated. :)

Replies

• Chantelle160
    Options
    Hi welcome to MFP! You will love it here!
  • john2955
    Options
    HI!,
    I'm also new. Congrats on your 5lb loss. If you want to you can invite me as a friend:flowerforyou:
  • Hicksbc
    Hicksbc Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! Its a great place and If you need to have someone to stay pumped up I will do that because at times I need that too!! This is a great place for that
  • EmiVReyes
    EmiVReyes Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have really enjoyed reading all the success stories and looking at recipes so far. It helps keep me motivated. But thank you guys for the warm welcomes :)
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    This is a great site and you can get some great support here.
  • MsCandyLynn
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...I love this site, I use the mobile site and continually read through the post!!! Feel free to add me as a friends, I find my friends are some of my best motivators...when i see what they have accomplished makes me believe I can too!!!!! Good luck and keep up the good work!!!
  • athederan
    athederan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I love it here. Everyone is so nice and supportive. Feel free to add me.