Hi from FL!

Options
Hello Everyone.

My name is Tracy and I am 27 years old. I joined MFP after watching an infomercial on TurboFire and wanted to hear reviews about what other people thought out it. I ended up buying the program back in March.
I was very motivated for about 45 days, doing the TurboFire Prep Schedule and then life got in the way and I lost the time and motivation I needed to work out.

I just started again today with Day 1 with the Regular TurboFire Schedule. I hope I can stick with it, and see results! I thought I would post up my day one pic and my day 30 pic from when I started it last, as a bit of a motivator for myself and others.
Thanks again for all your motivation and support!

Tracy

6002803166_3cef033b54.jpg

Replies

• lizbollini
    Options
    well you did a fantastic job in those 30 days! i LOVE turbofire, I actually have 1 more week left of the 20 week program and then i'm done! excited and sad at the same time, i don't want it to be over, but so proud of myself for finishing :) i'm going to do the hybrid workout of p90x and turbofire, so that should be interesting! good luck on your turbofire journey, keep us posted on your progress :)
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    You got some great results from Turbo Fire! Way to go! I finished that back in June and have been doing Chalean Extreme and C25K with a little bit of Turbo Fire thrown in there! Good luck in your journey.
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I did a HIIT workout today, and all I wanted to do was cry during it. I feel fine now, just weird how that works..