Starting... once again! Need friends!

Options
Hi everyone. I used to use MFP religiously, and fell off. Tried to get back on, fell off, here I am once again, this time I am posting and asking for your help. Maybe if I have help from you guys, I wont fall off again. Anywho! 30/F/nc work in law enforcement, here for some help/ inspiration and friends only. Please add me so we can help each other!

Replies

• AusManok74
    AusManok74 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey, great to hear you're trying again. Hopefully you can build on what you've achieved already and really hot your goals this time. Good luck!
  • jlove618
    jlove618 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • kelsiestoner
    kelsiestoner Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Having people who understand what you're working towards that you can talk to makes a big difference. It's certainly helped to keep me motivated and that's quite a challenge.
  • dillykim
    dillykim Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I joined MFP last August and did amazing. Then in November I had shoulder surgery and of course the holidays. I have been struggling again off and on only to gain back 13 pounds. I finally feel like I'm back on track and would love to have support. Our stories sound very similar.
  • angeleyes010974
    angeleyes010974 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon all. Add me if you like?! Any and all motivation and inspiration is always welcomed! #happytrainingeveryone
  • angel52194
    angel52194 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    add me to
  • heathervo
    heathervo Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I’m in the same boat. Did it religiously and then lost focus. Tried a few times to get back on track but I think support plays a big part.
  • lynnstar_lynnstar
    lynnstar_lynnstar Posts: 49 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I am in the same boat too. Doing a reboot. Please feel free to add me as well! Let's do this!!!
  • eIIekay
    eIIekay Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am just getting re-started. Today was my first good day in awhile! I've put on some of the weight I lost, but I am determined to lose it again. All the best to you!