Starbucks!

Options
Hello! I go to Starbucks almost everyday. Any drinks you guys recommend that are good, yet not packed with a bunch of calories? Thank you in advance.

Replies

• Fitnessflexibility
    Fitnessflexibility Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    That's a lot of money haha on anyway I think most Starbucks have the calorie count by each drink on the menus, I would guess a plain black coffee or a plain unsweet tea would be your best bet when watching calories
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Black coffee.
  • robindina
    robindina Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    When I go to starbucks I order the drinks skinny and when I want a frappuccino I go light on the whip and sugar free syrup with non fat milk.
  • sosubblime
    sosubblime Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Remember that if you get something skinny, what it really means is that the fat is being replaced with sugar. So you’re better off in the long run getting something that is not reduced in calories.

I agree the most local will be tea or black coffee, no creamer.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    sosubblime wrote: »
    Remember that if you get something skinny, what it really means is that the fat is being replaced with sugar. So you’re better off in the long run getting something that is not reduced in calories.

My "skinny cappuccino" is made with skim/low fat milk. This milk has not had sugar added to it. Regardless, if it was loaded with sugar but lower in calories, doesn't that fit the OPs requirements?

I order my coffee/cappuccino to be made with 3/4 hot water. I don't like it made completely out of milk, and it saves calories
  • JeanCricket
    JeanCricket Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I usually get a Tall Cappuccino or Latte made with skim milk.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,984 Member
    Options
    sosubblime wrote: »

That simply isn't true. If you ask for a "skinny" drink at Starbucks, they use nonfat milk instead of whole or 2% milk, and they substitute sugar-free syrup if your drink comes with syrup and they have the sugar-free version of the flavor you've ordered. I'm pretty sure they leave off the whipped cream, too, although they may ask whether you want it.