Rejoined and motivated! Add me!!

Options
Well, I'm back. Lol. Just turned 32 and I'm ready to tackle my food issues once and for all. I've struggled with my weight since I was a child and I keep going back and forth. I've lost and regained close to 80 pounds twice now. It's not losing weight that is an issue for me. It's more so keeping it off. I was down 40 pounds last year and then I met my current boyfriend and my priorities changed and now we both have put on about 40 pounds due to laziness when it comes to making meals, causing us to turn to fast food a few times a week minimum. I'm tired of feeling sluggish and like my heart is going to give out at any second and we are having libido/sex drive in our relationship and I believe what we eat is a big part of that so we are both making changes. Anywho, feel free to add me! Will be on daily!

Replies

• Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP, Happy Birthday, Enter your food diary daily and keep tracking your calories, try to do small exercises. Keep active yourself. All the best!! Feel free to add me
  • joannabanana8
    joannabanana8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I for the life of me cannot figure out how to add people. I have to option to message or add via email/username. Do I have to enter each individual username?
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    @joannabanana8 added you!!
  • encourageurself
    encourageurself Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    How do u send friend requests?
  • Johncalvinfields
    Johncalvinfields Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    vh6l85op3b3o.jpeg
    Gm everybody
  • Coupe_68
    Coupe_68 Posts: 2 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Sounds very much like myself. Food is my issue, being a bit time poor I struggle with making good food choices and I pass so many fasflt food joints it's difficult. I need to do this and I am determined to do it. You sound dtermined too. Just remember you will have good days and bad days, just work hard to have more than good than bad.
  • Jezg83
    Jezg83 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!!
    Don’t be too hard on yourself.
    Take it day by day and set little goals and you will get there.
    Feel free to add me
  • Patriciamariaca
    Patriciamariaca Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Mikey_boy0918
    Mikey_boy0918 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me
  • louell77
    louell77 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm back to MFP for the 3rd time......1st time I religiously added food and used the forums for motivation - it really did work. But the years crept by and add a little illness and life into the mix and boom.....I'm heavier than ever. So today is the day - will add you so we can motivate each other :)
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Good to see you’re back giving it another go. Feel free to add me
  • Panthers_Nation
    Panthers_Nation Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Add me