Looking for friends that post daily

Options
Hi I'm Jim looking for friends that post daily. I'm 43 and in Massachusetts. Trying to get back on the wagon! Please feel free to add me!

Replies

• wsandford
    wsandford Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Jim -- I log in to this site daily to post what I eat during the day and my exercise is automatically uploaded through a program I use called Endomondo. I don't usually post on threads unless someone would happen to ask me something. I'm not sure how to add people, but you are more than welcome to add me. I just turned Vegan on September 5 and I have absolutely no regrets. I'd recommend everyone go as close to vegan, but it's not something everyone is going to embrace. I no longer take meds for BP or cholesterol because of the way I eat and exercise. My wife won't give up fish, but she's fine with everything else. Let me know if I can be of any help. Bill
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Enter your food diary daily and keep tracking your calories, try to do small exercises. Keep active yourself. All the best!! Feel free to add me :)
  • PeteLincoln2910mfp
    PeteLincoln2910mfp Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Post my diary and exercise daily - plus random statuses when the mood hits
  • Patriciamariaca
    Patriciamariaca Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Id like new friends, feel free to add me.
    I started at 245lb, ive lost like 60lb.
  • Fitandflabuless
    Fitandflabuless Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Monique. I'm new here and hope to post often as well as track diary and exercise daily. 47 year old from Riverview, New Brunswick, Canada looking for motivation and support. Feel free to add me. ☺
  • Panthers_Nation
    Panthers_Nation Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • tiffanylurye
    tiffanylurye Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This may seem stupid but how do you add people from here? Lol
  • IwannaFlyyy
    IwannaFlyyy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi, I do not know how to add people as well... I am Italian, 33 years old and I live in Czech Republic. I am using MFP almost every day to track my food (1850 Kcal per each day). I am training at least 3 times per week with weight lifting and when I can and I have good mood for it, I go running :) if somebody would like to stay in contact and/or share info, feel free to add me.
  • gkdunn2013
    gkdunn2013 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Daily logger here