Anyone try Quest Protein Chips?

Options
I love chipssss and I just found out they sell these at GNC lol I think they will help a lot when I have random chip cravings... Anyone try em or like em?

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    They're a bit dry and sawdusty... I'll eat bbq ones in a sandwich.
  • JnineGains
    JnineGains Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    mmmmmm that sounds good!
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    I like them, but they're definitely really dry. They actually hurt my mouth though, because they're hard and tend to break into sharp pieces.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I have, and they’re amazing! I’ve tried two, maybe three flavors and ranch was my favorite.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    i love the cheddar sour cream! its like a popped chip so you have to get use to it
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    i love the cheddar sour cream! its like a popped chip so you have to get use to it

Those are my favorite too. I also like that they're lower fiber than the bars.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Yuck - tried them once. Not a fan.
  • Katiebear_81
    Katiebear_81 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    They're ok, but they're not chips. More like a popcorn salty snack, in my opinion, or like tiny thin rice cakes. A nice alternative to the bars or shakes, IMO.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    They kinda suck. But they are crunchy and salty and get the job done. I've tried them all, the sea salt is the best of the worst.
  • JnineGains
    JnineGains Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I always crave chips so i have to find a substitute lol im not too fussy about plain rice cake thingys so I will have to pick some up
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Ehhh not a fan - I'd prefer to fit a snack size of normal chips into my daily cals
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    There is a definite difference between Quest chips and non-protein chips, but the difference honestly doesn't bother me. If they weren't so much more expensive than even their bars, I'd buy them more often. I love the BBQ and Cheddar the best.
  • ryanthegreat314
    ryanthegreat314 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    They are ok. Best one is BBQ
  • kwtilbury
    kwtilbury Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    They're OK. I crush them up and use them as a salad topping when I need extra protein. I'll only buy them when they're on sale for ridiculously cheap (like two for a dollar).
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    I like them enough to buy and eat them for the extra protein, I use them like crackers for tuna salad, or dip them in hummus. Definitely better to eat them with something.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    zcb94 wrote: »
    I have, and they’re amazing! I’ve tried two, maybe three flavors and ranch was my favorite.

Quest has ranch flavored?! I order from them every two weeks and I've never seen this flavor in the chips........now I gotta go back and look again!
  • bellaesprita000
    bellaesprita000 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    They aren't terrible. I only purchase them on sale/clearance though.
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    Another vote for the cheddar/sour cream. I also like Kay’s protein chips (parmesan). I get those from Amazon.
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I enjoy the cheddar/sour cream. It obviously is not a potato chip but it does have a nice crunch and I think a worthy replacement.