A lil sympathy please...

Options
Hi lovely people,

This eve I am feeling very ubwell - cant even finish my dinner :(

I know you are meant to try and eat your exercise calories but I really cant - I know I went to zumba today and prob burned loads but a) I cant eat any more of my soup, b) I have nothing thats easy to snack on :(

Usually I am never one of those people who struggle to eat but today its just not working :(

This was just a lil rant for some sympathy lol (yes I am a big baby)

xx

Replies

• Crooks0204
    Crooks0204 Posts: 189
    Options
    praying you feel better soon!!:flowerforyou:
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I hope you feel better soon!! :)
  • yelsdod
    yelsdod Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Dont worry, be happy. I get bored of eating too. You know you could always have a little something that makes you smile to make up your calories. I usually have a biscuit. I discovered the Brevile sort and I am so addicted. You could always try one of them they are only 56 calories, and they are not a sugar rush like chocolate or junk food.

You have the rest of your life to eat, don't rush it.
  • DorisMoe
    Options
    Don't be so hard on yourself. Your body will recoup with some rest. Just take it easy. Everything will still be there when you feel better. Let us know when that happens!
  • lcarter25
    lcarter25 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys,

I was feeling rough earlier and prob should not have gone to zumba but i love it soo much lol
    x
  • ieatstickers
    ieatstickers Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    It's okay, hon. If you can't eat, you can't eat. It's good you're listening to your body, and not forcing it to do something that it can't. I hope you feel better soon.