Pcos & Keto need friends for support !

Options
Hey girls ! I'm 18 I've suffered from pcos for some years now since I was diagnosed and my goal is to lose all of the extra weight with keto but I would totally love to have some support in case anyone wants to add me and is also a girl with pcos ! We can do it !!

Replies

• emirubio30s
    emirubio30s Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Check out healthfulpursuit.com, she has a easy to follow keto program and YouTube videos that are very helpful. I think keto helps with pcos too.
  • 87jeppy
    87jeppy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I was just diagnosed with PCOS as well. Today is my first day with Keto. I wish you luck on your journey!
  • Kiki_StartingOver
    Kiki_StartingOver Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Same here! PCOS and started Keto today with some co-workers. Add me if you want some people going through this!
  • Panthers_Nation
    Panthers_Nation Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I suggest you check out the following main low carber daily forum group. It's where most of us Ketophiles tend to hang out although it is not the only LCHF themed group in MFP:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/discussions/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group

There are several members of the LCHF groups in MFP that also have PCOS.
  • heyitspunky
    heyitspunky Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m in the same boat! Add me ❤️
  • Thyme2shyne
    Thyme2shyne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good morning, Please feel free to add me. I was diagnosed with PCOS 16 years ago and have struggled with my weight since then. This is my 3rd time joining MFP and "lost" all my old friends. Third time is the charm right...
  • jazzdeol
    jazzdeol Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm in the same boat here, just starting my journey of weight loss, have pcos and started metformin about 2 months ago... Looking forward to getting fit and healthy and hopefully making some babies :) x