Hello there....need friends to make my day with their posts

Options
Hello hello.....this is the 3d attempt i make to lose weight.everytime i gain more and more...and more....But last night, i had my last big meal and here i am!!!!! I want to be preety for my upcoming marriage and of course i want to wear all these cute dresses i see on the other girls! ADD ME to be friends and supporters...so as to gain the war with ourselves! i WANT TO SEE POSITIVE POSTS AND MAKE MY DAY :smile:

Replies

• dollbud40
    dollbud40 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! Lets rock this! :):) You can add me & we can support each other! Time for health & cute clothes!
  • Brittbritt4987
    Brittbritt4987 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am in the same exact boat, every time I attempt to lose weight, I seem to retract and do the complete opposite! I need positivity too!!
  • mrmcgrath
    mrmcgrath Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Starting over today,myself, and can really use the support of a community.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Just saying, If you need other people to make YOUR day, you are doing this all wrong...

While a supportive community is helpful during weight loss and it's really fun having a cool circle of MFP friends, the only this necessary for weight loss and reaching your goals is a caloric deficit on a consistent basis. Other people can't do that for you -It's all up the you.

I make my own day. Starting with the knowledge that I have planned healthy meals for today, that I have physical exercise and activity scheduled for after work, that I will take good care of my body (physically, mentally and spiritually) today.

Good luck.
  • Mikey_boy0918
    Mikey_boy0918 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me
  • Panthers_Nation
    Panthers_Nation Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • rloates91
    rloates91 Posts: 12 Member
    Options