New to MyFitnessPal

Options
Good morning all!!

I just signed up yesterday. I was with another weight loss program on-line that didn't work for me at all. I hope this one does. I live in VA but I'm originally from NYC - living there kept me thin b/c of all the walking I did in Manhattan. I gained weight when I moved to Richmond - you have to drive everywhere so I ended up sitting more than usual. I hope to have great success with this program

Jen A :tongue:

Replies

• choclytejenn
    Options
    Good morning all!!

I just signed up yesterday. I was with another weight loss program on-line that didn't work for me at all. I hope this one does. I live in VA but I'm originally from NYC - living there kept me thin b/c of all the walking I did in Manhattan. I gained weight when I moved to Richmond - you have to drive everywhere so I ended up sitting more than usual. I hope to have great success with this program

Jen A :tongue:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Best of luck Jen. This a great place to make new friends and make changes.
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • babyhippo
    Options
    Welcome. :flowerforyou: Your gonna love this site. It has helped me so much. I'm down 14 lbs. and best of all..........I'm not hungry. The food diary has been a lifesaver. It keeps you from eating too much or too little.
    Hint: Plan your meals out in the morning. If your calories are too high for the day, just delete some food. Once it's in your tummy, it's too late.
    Options
    Hi Jen I just joined yesterday welcome to the group. I have been discouraged for a long time and just yesterday I got a lot of good tips from people on this site. Take care
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • SueU
    SueU Posts: 13
    Options
    Welcome Jen: Good luck with your goals and enjoy the site, it's a wonderful place to belong.:bigsmile: