Insights On Health Foods

Options
Just obsessed with the health food adverbs. Space to share your insights on genuine health foods.

Replies

• Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    What food that is healthy depends entirely on what nutritional deficiency you're trying to fill in your diet.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,152 Member
    Options
    danicote02 wrote: »
    Just obsessed with the health food adverbs. Space to share your insights on genuine health foods.

What are "health food adverbs"?
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »

They are words that describe the action of a health food.

I suspect that OP meant to write "adverts", which is British for advertisements.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    What are genuine health foods?

I believe any food, including pizza and ice cream, can be part of an overall healthy diet. Context and dosage is what matters, not claims made for marketing purpose...

• BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    ^^ This....

There are no genuine health foods just as there are no evil foods if consumed in moderation.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Ice cream and brownies are good for my mental health. Does that count?
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    My breakfast every morning is 3 servings of Siggi's plain, full fat yogurt, with half a Theo chocolate bar, and a latte. That gets me 91 g of protein for 1,000 calories, fills me, and helps me wake up.
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    ^^ This....

There are no genuine health foods just as there are no evil foods if consumed in moderation.

Evil requires malice, which inanimate things like food aren't capable of. But some foods are good for you and some are not. When I was a kid, my grandmother had a tea setup, and I used to take a spoonful of sugar sometimes. Zero nutritional value in that, nothing good about it whatsoever.
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »

Quickly! Silently! Healthily!