Newbie here ..... here goes !!

Options
Hi there, I have just joined today and this has got to be it !

I joined Slimming World in January last year (was turning 40 in the August and decided I HAD to lose a decent amount of weight).

My starting weight was 17st 2lb and I managed to lose 3st in 6 months. Then I completely lost my mojo and it all went to pot :(

I got on the scales for the first time this year 3 weeks ago and I weighed 15st 8lb .... eeeeeek ! Started SlimFast (well, Tesco's equivalent) and I have lost 5lb since then but I'm struggling. I have started doing Davina's Body Buff DVD 3 times a week and I love it .... I think it's one of the best workout DVDs around. I also love Zumba for the Wii.

I am planning on doing a Boot Camp on 8th September for 4 weeks ..... and in a weird way I am looking forward to it lol !

I want to get down to at least 12st and I know I can do it ... after all, I lost 3 stone last year didn't I lol !? My incentive for this (apart from health issues of course) is that I am contemplating getting a tummy tuck. I am very conscious about my stomach .... no amount of exercise will get rid of the excess skin and I absolutely hate it. So, I have made a few enquiries and basically I have to get down to about 12st before I can go for a consultation.

Anyway .... enough of the rambling, thanks for listening (reading) xxx

Replies

• ebbward
    ebbward Posts: 7
    Options
    welcome :) i really admire your efforts - 3 stone in 6 months is truly amazing! if i can lose a stone in 2 months i would be very happy.

anyone new feel free to add me, i can encourage you and you me :)
  • Jeeberella
    Options
    You did so well Tracey with slimming world but, like me, it's too eays to lose your mojo with it.

I'm sure you'll get down to your 12 stone mark, especially with all of the exercise you do. We should maybe do some exercise together once a week, spur each other on?
  • Tracey_Tee
    Tracey_Tee Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    That would be a good idea .... together we can do it lol !!
  • Tracey_Tee
    Tracey_Tee Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Should have also said .... please feel free to add me as a friend and I will try to be as supportive as I can !