UK fatty with 10 stone to lose :( friends welcome !!

Options
hey all , mega weight problem... I need all the inspiration I can get:)

Replies

• kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Add me if you wish.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I'm always after new UK pals!
  • cjw8585
    cjw8585 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey I am from Yorkshire looking to lose 8 stone :) I have sent you a friends request if that’s okay :)
  • louell77
    louell77 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi - I am in Cumbria - and need massive motivation just re-joined yesterday and have 5 stone to lose......how do you add people? it's been so long I have forgotten!
  • ninawoolfenden
    ninawoolfenden Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi am here in Bristol just starting my journey could also do with support :)
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Enter your food diary daily and keep tracking your calories, try to do small exercises. Keep active yourself. All the best!! Feel free to add me
  • johnd4076
    johnd4076 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi, fellow UK person here, happy to add people
  • Rickster1967
    Rickster1967 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    also a UK fatty, had 10 stone to lose

now 7 stone 4lbs to lose

• sudouglas
    sudouglas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello just joined and getting my head around things.

Doing couch to 5k and need to lose 3 stone.

All help welcome just add me. Thank you
  • wendle66
    wendle66 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    UK here too, lots to lose and need encouragement which I will happily return! x
  • RamboKitty87
    RamboKitty87 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    UK here also, I have lost a lot but still need to lose a lot more lol feel free to add me :)
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,064 Member
    Options
    From the UK but living in Ireland I have around 7-8 stone to lose overall, currently aiming for 5.5 stone and then will be switching from a deficit to recomp. I am around halfway to my first goal now having lost 38lbs so far, always happy to support others and have a few more peeps for accountability.

@louell77 you just click/tap on the persons name and that will bring up their user card, tap/click on the name from there and it will take you to their profile where you can "Add as Friend"
  • rodrigotol
    rodrigotol Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    louell77 wrote: »
    Hi - I am in Cumbria - and need massive motivation just re-joined yesterday and have 5 stone to lose......how do you add people? it's been so long I have forgotten!

From here just click in the picture of the person once and after click again, then will show the option add as a friend :blush: