Looking for some Keto Friends!

Options
Hey y’all,
I’m jenna and I’m new to the keto WOE. I am looking for some friends (don’t have to follow keto) for some extra support. Please add me JennaSmith2391

Replies

• amberbenton315
    amberbenton315 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm Keto! Add me if you'd like.
  • stephmush
    stephmush Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started Keto the other day! Eek. Feel free to add me.
  • lennasneat
    lennasneat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Okay, never done this so not sure how to join a group! But I'm trying to do no/low-carb and could use some motivating. I'm fine allll day at work, then I get home and SABOTAGE!!! Thanks!
  • hughjazz74
    hughjazz74 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm new to Keto, too! Thanks for the support and inspiration, all! :)
  • LiftsTheBarBeastModeCooper
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Just getting back on the keto train after falling off for about 10 months.
  • Aqualang26
    Aqualang26 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Loving keto and would love more keto-friends! Feel free to add me as well.
  • kellyosborne62
    kellyosborne62 Posts: 2 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I am on Day 2 of keto woe, after falling off the wagon when we went on vacation last month. I need all the support and encouragement I can get! I have Fibromyalgia, and feel pretty sh***y everyday anyway, and I’m really dreading that “keto flu” that I struggled with last time, during the first couple weeks. We can do this! Please feel free to add me! [edited by Mods] All the best,
    Kelly
  • nov2blue
    nov2blue Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm also just starting keto and looking for inspiration, help and encouragement.
  • sgobi333
    sgobi333 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    All of us need help---KETO is tough! (For us former CARB LOVERS!!)
  • Ketolover71
    Ketolover71 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Ketolover1971...I have been eating this way since February and it gets easier.
    You can add me!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.
    I lost 103 lbs then put 23 back on.
    I am down 80 lbs now and Id like to lose another 15ish.
  • lindseyschwinger
    lindseyschwinger Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm keto also! Type 1 diabetic for 29 years and keto for almost a year! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • bostrowski1
    bostrowski1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to keto (a month) and looking for friends to motivate too - feel free to add me!
  • MinuitMinuet
    MinuitMinuet Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm keto also! Type 1 diabetic for 29 years and keto for almost a year! Feel free to add me :smile:

There are a lot of type 1's who could use your advice.. I see them on FB ketogenic pages asking if it's possible for them to eat that way too.
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I've eaten low carb or keto off and on for the last couple years. Happy to add more friends who eat the same way and I'll do my best to help keep you encouraged.
  • samiyha
    samiyha Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! Been doing keto for 2 months now. Had some bad days but got back on track. Down 10 lbs. want to chat with others who are doing keto as well.
  • erika_307
    erika_307 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I’ve been doing keto for a little over 3 months. I’ll add you :)
  • SANW15
    SANW15 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    On keto for 3 months! I have lost 25lbs! Feel free to add me!!!!
  • tina7814
    tina7814 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • necaise0704
    necaise0704 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started keto a week ago I could absolutely use some friends that are going on the same journey and that maybe about to help motivate.