24 and need friends..

Options
I don't have many friends in the real world. So, I'm reaching out to the interwebs!

I had weight loss surgery in March and have been going through some struggles mentally. I have fallen into a depression and I know it's due to all of the hormonal changes that my body is going through. I have a lot of stress currently. It'd be nice to have someone to talk to about these issues and hold me accountable. I always turned to food in the past, but now I can't.. SO, send me a message or add me (:

Replies

• LeuayvaKrystyne
    LeuayvaKrystyne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m 21 and don’t have very many close friends. I would love to talk to you.
  • brendanwhite84
    brendanwhite84 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    If you're at all interested in talking to an outlier (male, 10 years older, maybe some differences in personality etc.) I've been counting calories to fuel my athletics for two solid years now and I'm currently helping my GF get her weight down to a healthy level. Can't say I would be able to identify with all your day-to-day stuff but I can offer a bit of a 'left field' perspective. :)

I'm a strong believer in physical culture for wellness and mental health.
  • chioreo
    chioreo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 26, female, and always looking for new friends.
  • rebelgirl25
    rebelgirl25 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me im a single mom and also not many friends in the real world and im 25,female and always looking for friends
  • maitevillanueva
    maitevillanueva Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    We can all use an ear from time to time and loads of cheering along our journeys...happt to connect with y'all...
  • kelsiestoner
    kelsiestoner Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm also 24 and have found recently that I don't really have anyone other than family to talk to. I struggle with depression as well. Feel free to add me, we can help each other. :)
  • Alia_R
    Alia_R Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I’m 27 and I don’t have that many friends myself which I find myself a little depressed from time to time but hey, we’re all on this journey together. The struggle is real, I ain’t going to lie and it’s hard, the struggle is hard. No one can go at this alone, I’ve tried doing that and it’s mentally tough. I found that knowing others and their struggles really helps and it helps even more when we motivate one another. Feel free to add me
  • Archcurl
    Archcurl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and take antidepressants. Feel free to add me, talk to me and send me messages. I've been dealing with chronic physical illness for almost 5 years so I know about physical stress
  • forgeweasley78
    forgeweasley78 Posts: 9 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I'm a 24 year old female with anxiety and depression (whoohooo!) and 100 lbs to lose (well, 80 now). I've been dealing with a lot of stress recently and have starting channelling it into meeting my fitbit goals. Feel free to add me!
  • Meggan_Adele
    Meggan_Adele Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is Meggan, I'm 29 and on the weight loss journey too! I'd love to connect and encourage each other.
  • jamie_0815
    jamie_0815 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Always looking for new friends and a good listener. We can all help each other
  • Porshiana
    Porshiana Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Anyone interested in making a voice chat room for us? Take a look at my post about it.