Replies

• rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I had a friend take mine at my office.
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    At a former bosses birthday cookout/party last summer.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Mine was taken on Joint Base Balad in Iraq. :)
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    At The Mandarin Restaurant in Pickering, Ontario, Canada when I took my English family to meet all my Canadian pals.

Thanks Doug.
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    Red Rooster in Nashville.
  • terrie98
    terrie98 Posts: 49
    Options
    VEGAS!!!!!!!! I had just got married and wanted to do one pull of the slot machine in my dress :)
  • v_addison
    v_addison Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    With my husband on his birthday in our livingroom :)
  • Charlie175
    Charlie175 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Africa, at the equator!!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    Mine was taken the day before yesterday at Billingham...the big sign saying Billingham is the give away...

My Husband is called Bill Cunningham...so we have been meaning to stop and take a picture there for years lol
  • RMinVA
    RMinVA Posts: 1,085 Member
    Options
    Mine are from all over the place. Current one is of me and my hubby @ Keukenhof Gardens in Amsterdam.
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    The first half of mine was taken at Oaks Park Amusement Park and the second part was taken in the judge's quarters when I got married.
  • TroyBa
    TroyBa Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    On the summit of the Hurricane Divide in the Wallowa Mountains in eastern Oregon. The peak is one of the 100 highest peaks in the state of Oregon.

http://webtwb.wordpress.com
  • alise_lmx
    alise_lmx Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Oops double post
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    On top of mont St-Hilaire, near Montreal.
  • alise_lmx
    alise_lmx Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    The Academy of Model Aeronautics in Muncie Indiana. I'm with my friend, Nick, who's a "Famous" RC heli and airplane pilot. Each year, we take a new sunburn pic :)

Does his last name start with Z? My husband does rc too and thinks he might know him :)

Edited to add: at my mom's house, a lil tipsy after my little sister's graduation party, with my 5 year old son!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Out in the fields around the old barn where we used to milk cows when I was growing up.
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    MINE WAS AT MY BROTHER'S PLACE. MY NEPHEW TOOK THE PIC.
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    'before' pic taken at my friend's beach in Prince Edward Island, and the 'after' pic taken in my bathroom (my picture taker is currently not home!)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    In the bathroom at work. I took it to send to my sister so she could see that I was letting my hair grow long.
  • MisScorpio
    Options
    Went home to Savannah Ga on vacation this July...so it is on River Street, Savannah Ga :tongue: