Inexpensive treadmills

Options
We’re looking to get a treadmill for the upcoming winter months. I did some research but as always there’s always pros and cons with everything. Does anyone have one they already use and can recommend? Looking to stay below $600.

Replies

• debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Don't forget amazon as well- many good used products.
  • yourfitnessenemy
    yourfitnessenemy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Second Facebook. I see them on there in my town all the time. I'm thinking of getting one.
  • Spartan_Gingi
    Spartan_Gingi Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    My local news site has a classifieds section. I got a Nordic Track for winter running for less than $200.00. Keep in mind, most of my runs are outside regardless of weather, but it's still a dang good deal for a treadmill!!!
  • blakexx3
    blakexx3 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I went on Craigslist and bought one for $100.. it does the job!
  • danic5
    danic5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Bulletproof Branx Fitness ones. I'm in Scotland and bought it from Amazon.
  • alicebhsia
    alicebhsia Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    i used to have a proform crosswalk with movable arms. it was great. i'd get a new treadmill as opposed to older one though cause when they get older they seem to get louder and not run as smoothly.
  • azironasun
    azironasun Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    We’re looking to get a treadmill for the upcoming winter months. I did some research but as always there’s always pros and cons with everything. Does anyone have one they already use and can recommend? Looking to stay below $600.

I purchased a 6 month old, used, low mileage, Sole F63 Treadmill off Craigslist for $500. It's a great treadmill that sells for $1000 new. My wife and I love it, and it gets used every day with no problems. Check it out here: http://www.treadmillreviews.net/sole-f63/
  • MsChewMe
    MsChewMe Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Snow shoes, super cheap.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    I got one on craigslist for "free, you haul it," which meant renting a u-haul flatbed truck for $15. Look around, get a free/cheap one and then decide based on your experience if it's worth spending money for a new one with certain features.