Steamed Veggies.....

Options
For the first time in a VERY long time I didnt wanna eat anything other than steamed Veggies last night...... Thats all I ate!!! sat there and Ate Veggies......

Wow the more I say that.... the dummer I sound!! lol~~

PS They were REALLY good!!

Replies

• AlysaDixon
    Options
    For the first time in a VERY long time I didnt wanna eat anything other than steamed Veggies last night...... Thats all I ate!!! sat there and Ate Veggies......

• mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    What kind of seasoning did you put on them? Or did you just eat them steamed?

i love veggies too:flowerforyou:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options

No protein? Ugh, that would kill me. But hey, if you're getting all your nutrition, go you!
  • spiritmi
    spiritmi Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    good for you enjoying those steamed veggies...i eat them all the time too...i usually eat them with a serving of brown rice...try roasting them too....as a vegetarian, i find i have no problem getting the protein i need from tofu, beans, veggies etc...i usually season them with whatever i think sounds like it will taste good...if you havent steamed sweet potatoes you are in for a treat...please try them...and roasted sweet potatoes and rutabagas are out of this world!!!...brussel sprouts too...good luck to you on your weight loss journey!!!
  • AlysaDixon
    Options
    No seasoning... just veggies..... I find that carrots are sweet enough..... but you know the next day IO felt sooo gross...... I didnt get my protein and so instead all I ended up getting out of it was a REALLY bad headache!!