Why don't you...

Options

Replies

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    This thread would be even better if people had to attach a name to the vague messages. There should be at least one "no-holds barred" thread. If you enter and post, then you're fair game.

Imagine the mass amounts of rage quits there would be!
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    This thread would be even better if people had to attach a name to the vague messages. There should be at least one "no-holds barred" thread. If you enter and post, then you're fair game.

Yes! It would be a bloodbath.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

Yes! It would be a bloodbath.

ma7lt7kjdojg.gif
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options

I'll take that challenge.

@WorkerDrone83 why don't you post any selfies? I want to see that face

He has just been mia in utah, check the plank selfie thread
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options

Haha. Not this one. I don't want to hijack BeingMore1's thread. But to answer your question, because I don't photograph well.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

Haha. Not this one. I don't want to hijack BeingMore1's thread. But to answer your question, because I don't photograph well.

Lies
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

Great idea. Why don't you start a No-Holds Barred thread?
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    id probably win and my reward will be being banned

Me too.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    After perusing this page of the thread, why don't you just admit we don't love each other as much as we say we do around here.

I do. No games here
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »

Nah, the MFP powers would never allow that much fun and my first thread would be shut down in minutes.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »

Nah, the MFP powers would never allow that much fun and my first thread would be shut down in minutes.

You're right it would be too much and fun is frowned upon in here.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    Why don't you just admit that passive aggressive, ad hominem, frenemyism that periodically shifts its weight according to the direction of the proverbial tide is the bittersweet fuel that animates all interactive website humor with thrilling and addictive acumen?

n2q7w9wzzs68.gif

Translation - people are too wussy to call people out on their B.S so the fact that they do it not so "openly" is what makes things fun around here. Or some sh_it like that. :D
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Why don't you just admit that passive aggressive, ad hominem, frenemyism that periodically shifts its weight according to the direction of the proverbial tide is the bittersweet fuel that animates all interactive website humor with thrilling and addictive acumen?

n2q7w9wzzs68.gif

If t helps "acumen" is a delicious spice I use in Mexican food

Not to be accidentally switched with cinnamon for french toast. It's just not the same. Not that I have done this or anything. Just guessing.