Repeat Offenders

Options
2»

Replies

• mammacoty
    mammacoty Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    When I first joined I went from 180 to 160, then get preggers with #3. 9 years later, I reached 203! I'm 5'4", and am showing symptoms of prediabetes, in addition to fighting depression. I cut the breads, pastas, refined sugars 3 weeks ago, and am feeling so much better. Im down 7 lbs, and have so much energy.
    This time feels different. I'm eager to workout, and actively working on having a good mindset. I'm determined to eat healthy.
    I'm supportive, but I also needs support too. I'm building a new friend network, since it's been awhile since I've been on MFP. Feel to add me.
  • traceyann1214
    traceyann1214 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I can't even count how many times I have started..and I'm sick it of it all! I have gotten back up to 230 lbs (5'6") and I am in serious need of motivation!
  • goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Added you!
  • forgeweasley78
    forgeweasley78 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is my third or fourth time staring. 5'5" female, CW 230 lbs (GW 150). I've lost 20 lbs so far. Looking at it as a lifestyle change and not a diet seems to be working. I'm not cutting out any of my favorite foods, I'm just eating them in moderation. I want this to be sustainable. I don't want to go back.