Already down 38 pounds not stopping

When I started my journey back in April 4th I never thought I’d already be down almost 40 pounds and I’m only 2 pounds away from that goal I still wanna lose another 30 on top of that I can sure tell you it has been very hard and I’m not stopping I’ve seen huge changes and I’m not feeling tired during the day and etc. please feel free to add me

Replies

• sexymoma84
    sexymoma84 Posts: 3 Member
    Wow congrats! Im new here and looking for motivation/inspiration. If you dont mind can you share how you did it? Thanks!
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,756 Member
    congrats. Sounds like you are well on your way. Are you using MFP and tracking calories? What is your plan?
  • tonyjnav
    tonyjnav Posts: 16 Member
    Awesome! keep up the great work :)
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Good job! I also started in early April (4/01 to be exact) and I'm down 30 pounds! I still have 20-25 to go!!
  • sgtx81
    sgtx81 Posts: 466 Member
    Awesome! You're really kicking butt!
  • CoUrTnEyAnN928
    CoUrTnEyAnN928 Posts: 8 Member
    Yay!! Brand new here!! Glad to see people who can be so inspirational to me!
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Congrats!!
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    iamthemotherofdogs Posts: 562 Member
    *Z snap*

YOU GO GIRL!
  • jdupont49829
    jdupont49829 Posts: 1 Member
    New here, so glad to see sure great results, I’ve only been using this site for a few days but eating healthy for a couple of weeks, long way to go, but excited to see the positive!
  • reslermomma
    reslermomma Posts: 7 Member
    Congrats on your weight loss! Not being tired all the time is definitely one of my motivators for doing this.
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Way to go, fantastic!