Brrr!

Options
While exercising I feel great. Afterwards however, I am quite cold. Not immediately after but, a little bit after all I want to do is curl up in a blanket and have hot cocoa. It lasts at least a couple hours.

Taking a shower doesn't help. I've tried it ending it with both warm and cold water.

Ideas on preventing or recovering from the cold?

Replies

• shesblossoming
    Options
    I tried doing some research for you, but I found a few things on dehydration. How much water do you drink throughout the day, and how hard do you exercise? I was wondering if this was due to the amount you were sweating but if it's hours after exercising, I would actually go to a doctor and see what they say. Sorry I can't help you further!
  • yeabby
    yeabby Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Thanks for looking I didn't have much luck in my search. I don't think it's dehydration. I drink at least 20 glasses of water a day and other than water only drink green tea.

I'm not super stressed but will mention it when I go in November.
  • SarahBC
    SarahBC Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Another thing to look at is your food are you getting enough protein in your diet, your body might be craving something that your muscles need to repair and its coming through by being cold.