I FOUND A WAY TO CURB MY CHOCOLATE CRAVINGS

Options
ok..so i have been trying to lose weight for over a year..i was down 35 got out of the groove and just started back up again. I found that chocolate/candy is one of my biggest weeknesses..SO...

I saw on tv the commercial for the 90 calorie fiber one brownies and thought for sure they would taste like cardboard and to my surprise they were FABULOUS!...and they only have 3 grams of fat which is an added bonus :)

Replies

• cookieluvsya
    cookieluvsya Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have been wondering if I should try it or not, I love the fiber one bars (chocolate) they are so yummy but I get tired of them.. Thanks for the suggestion, I will be buying the brownies too! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • mommymeyersto2
    mommymeyersto2 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for the heads up :)
  • serabee5
    serabee5 Posts: 89
    Options
    they are delicious and definitely meet the chocolate craving!!
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    I really like those too! I also like their chocolate and oats bar. :-)
  • kittycat613
    kittycat613 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    ok..so i have been trying to lose weight for over a year..i was down 35 got out of the groove and just started back up again. I found that chocolate/candy is one of my biggest weeknesses..SO...

I saw on tv the commercial for the 90 calorie fiber one brownies and thought for sure they would taste like cardboard and to my surprise they were FABULOUS!...and they only have 3 grams of fat which is an added bonus :)

Chocoholic here, so you can bet I will be trying those out when I go shopping this weekend! Thank you! :)
  • kellicarter11
    kellicarter11 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Another awesome thing to satisfy your candy bar cravings are the Special K chocolate pretzel bars....90 cal yum!
  • Indy_mom
    Indy_mom Posts: 15
    Options
    Awesome, thanks for the tip! I just saw them at the store and wondered how they were. I'll have to pick some up next time!
  • pftjill
    pftjill Posts: 488
    Options
    Have you ever tried the kelloggs frosted mini wheats little bites chocolate? Now those are a delight and a half. They taste like you are eating brownies in milk. To die for.
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    YES! I can finally buy them without being the guinea pig! Thanks! I have been waiting for someone to convince me enough to buy them though I'd eventually succumb to my curiosity! :tongue: :bigsmile:
  • starpi22
    starpi22 Posts: 74
    Options
    I just saw a commercial for these! Thanks for the recommendation, I'll have to buy some!
  • tnwg83
    tnwg83 Posts: 8
    Options
    They also make a chocolate peanut butter brownie, which I like even more then the plain chocolate brownie! Also skinny cow is making candy as well, havent tried it yet, but soon as I find it I will be trying it!
  • Tywana
    Tywana Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    They r good, in fact very good. How can I only eat 1? I am going to try very hard but dag "WHEN WILL MY ADDICTION TO SWEETS END?" Thank you :sad:
  • mialsya
    mialsya Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Really? I tried those and thought they were extremely dry and lacking in taste. I really like the Slim Fast Double Dutch Chocolate snack bars and the Peanut Butter Crunch snack bars. The peanut butter ones taste like Butterfingers. The only problem I have with them is they are a little high in sugar. However, they taste delicious! Also, the Nabisco 90 calorie delight bars are AWESOME. I love the oreo and the cheesecake bars.
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    they are good but very small for 90 calories...
  • gandydancer
    gandydancer Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have found the frozen chocolate Vita-muffins to be so wonderful and only 100 alories, the only downside is the price, where I live they are $5 something for four, could eat 2 easily but only eat one, also weight Watchers chocolate caramel bar is about 90 alories rather expensive also like $7.50 oh heck I would rather sit down with a big bag of M & M peanuts.....:love::love: :flowerforyou:
  • faithie04rn
    faithie04rn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    They also make a chocolate peanut butter brownie, which I like even more then the plain chocolate brownie! Also skinny cow is making candy as well, havent tried it yet, but soon as I find it I will be trying it!

Oooooh... chocolate and peanut butter?? Im SO on that.
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Have you ever tried the kelloggs frosted mini wheats little bites chocolate? Now those are a delight and a half. They taste like you are eating brownies in milk. To die for.
    Love those things...and they are a pretty decent serving. Sometimes have them with milk...sometimes put them in a baggie and snack!!!! I will have to try the Fiber One Brownies...had eyeballed them and wondered!!!
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I wasn't a fan of the Fiber One brownies at all... I have 3 or 4 left and will probably just give them away. I am loving the 100 Cal Oreo bars though... yum!!!! I used to LOVE Oreos (and thought it was ok to eat them because they were reduced fat -- haha!) and after eliminating them 2 months ago I found that the bars really cured my cravings without ruining my calorie allowance!

Oreo-100calDipped.jpg
  • ohpurdysure
    Options
    I just buy chocolate morsels and get a few here and there and it satisfys my need to eat anything else..
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Ex Chocoholic here. Now I eat fruit and veges and reduced my meat intake.

No more cravings. Although your brownies sound awesome :tongue: