Two Months

Options
MrsRadder
MrsRadder Posts: 207 Member
I have been getting down on myself because I am yet to loose any weight. But today I did the numbers for the last two months and this is what I cam up with. Logged 80 running miles, and lost the following : Neck: 1, Waist: 5, Hips: 2.5, Left Leg: 1.5, Right Leg: 1, Left Arm: 1, Right Arm: 1.5, TOTAL INCHES LOST: 13.5 Still at the same weight... but I am doing something right have to keep telling myself that.

If anyone has a suggestion for me I would love to hear it.

Replies

• csoul27
    csoul27 Posts: 53
    Options
    Inches is what count the most. I've pretty much determined scales are evil. Great job! Don't let the non moving scale get to you. I'm sure after a while you will see it move. Good luck!
  • cillytilly
    cillytilly Posts: 243
    Options
    Those inches lost are more amazing than pounds lost. You defiantely are doing something right. One of these days the weight will come off too.
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    we are all guilty of being too hard on ourselves. you did lose, that is a ton of inches in just two months!! Congratulations to you:) Give it some time you will see the numbers go down also. inches is really where its at anyway:)
  • JessicaRaeD
    Options
    I am so proud of you! Going from not being able to run a mile to running a 5k that's amazing! Like I told you before the number on the scale is just that a number the inches are a huge success! I hate the scale even though I stand on it every morning I still hate it! I go by what I see in my progress pictures, how I feel and how my clothes are fittig (unfortunately all y jeans have shrunk due to my growing butt and thighs) but change is good and you will see more of it! Be sure to eatclean and the right amount of calories for your body!! Keep up the hard work you can do anything it's more of a mental game than a physical!!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!! :) it's hard not to focus on the scale but those measurements should really help. keep it up :)
  • Rockindreamer
    Options
    Took a peak at your diary, My suggestions per your request:

Start monitoring Sodium and Sugar in your diary, Sodium is the absolute worst weight loss sabatoger.

Increase your caloric intake, You are way under eating, somedays only 1000 calories. Your body is storing every single thing you eat as fat. You are starving yourself and in essense putting your metabolism at a screeching halt. FEED YOUR BODY! If you get in a car and attempt to drive it with out fuel, it will not move. If you run a body without the proper fuel, the scale WILL NOT MOVE!

Reduce the amount of processed foods and increase the amount of fruits, veggies, whole grains and lean proteins.

Drink a minimum of 64oz of water a day, this helps to flush the sodium from your body, hydrate your muscles from working out.

The hardest thing I have had to learn is I have to eat to lose weight, it just didnt make sense. But its very true!

Most of all, believe in yourself, be motivated to do this no matter what obstacles you come acrossed each day. Treat yourself on occassion, or this will never stick. Treat this as a lifestyle change not a diet! =)

I believe in you, YOU CAN DO THIS! Grats on the inches loss!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!