Maintain-Iversary Year One

Options
Today marks one year of maintenance. ironically, I'm at EXACTLY the same weight as October 15th a year ago. Some days were easy breezy and some were white-knuckle hanging by my fingertips.

My current range is 140-145. If I never hit my ideal weight (130) I'm okay with that. But I'm going to give it a legit shot for the next 12 months at 1# per month. Cheers!

Replies

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • JustRobby1
    JustRobby1 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Great Work!
  • pkweier
    pkweier Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Wonderful
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • JeanCricket
    JeanCricket Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!
  • pennygm72
    pennygm72 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Congrats on all your achievements :)
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary x <3<3<3

I like your comfortable ( for want of a better word) attitude towards the 1lbs a month plan for the next year too.

I hope you can see how good you are looking.

Cheees, h.
  • VeggieBarbells
    VeggieBarbells Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    nowine4me wrote: »
    Today marks one year of maintenance. ironically, I'm at EXACTLY the same weight as October 15th a year ago. Some days were easy breezy and some were white-knuckle hanging by my fingertips.

My current range is 140-145. If I never hit my ideal weight (130) I'm okay with that. But I'm going to give it a legit shot for the next 12 months at 1# per month. Cheers!

I love this too. The fact that you speak in one year terms, says everything to me #WiseAndHealthy Are(were) you recomping (hmm is that a word) these past 12 months? I'm all for staying the same on the scale, especially if the redesign is going well.

Congrats on your Maintain-Iversary
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    that is awesome! Good for you.
    I find maintenance more difficult than losing....I lose focus for a few months and then catch myself and get serious again. I think like yourself I need to narrow my window a little.
  • kristen8000
    kristen8000 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    That's really awesome! I hope by next year I'm in your same situation. I've never kept it off more than 6 months before I get lazy and it starts coming back on.
  • icemom011
    icemom011 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Cheers! That's awesome, happy maintan-iversary! And many many more! Good luck with your 130 goal. Do what makes you happy I'm coming onto my one year next month too. Same for me, some days are easy, some not so much, but we're still where we want to be, and that's what really matters.
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary! Well done.
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. I’ve been maintaining between 127 to 132 for 6 months but my GW is 122-125. So close and yet so far. I’m also just trying to lose a pound a month and now that a few vacations are done, hope to finally close the deal! I also stopped drinking 4 months ago except for 3 minor slip days.
  • starfruit132
    starfruit132 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the maintenance! That is so much harder than losing imo. Stay strong!
  • BeccaLoves2lift
    BeccaLoves2lift Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • HappyGrape
    HappyGrape Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • RunStart34
    RunStart34 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Congrats.