Round 2! I need nee friends!

Options
Hey! So back story about me im 29 years old mother of 2! I lost 80 lbs with the help of mfp back in 2013.
I got pregnant with my first child in 2014, gained 40lbs.
Pregnant again in 2015, haf second child in 2016. I didnt gain any weight with pregnancy, actually lost 6lbs.
Went from working full time to part time and packed on another 45lbs after i had my second kid.
So here I am ready to loose the weight again and keep it off. Im done having children.
I turn 30 in 6 months so i gotta get it together!
Add me as a friend so we can do this together!

Replies

• mlm7281
    mlm7281 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi! Tho I'm a bit older (36) but I had my kids equally apart and I'm now committed to losing the baby weight - 35lbs more to go. I'll add you :).
  • clf7384
    clf7384 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you. I'm 33 and have two kids a little over two years apart. I need to lose 20 lbs and struggle with motivation. I tell myself everyday today is the day and then excuses. Part of me really wants to lose weight and the other part of me loves food and uses it as a stress reliever. I'm on day 2 of eating healthy and exercising. So far so good. If you would like to keep each other motivated that would be great.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.
    I lost 103 lbs then put 23 back on.
  • flutatious1
    flutatious1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me. My kiddos are 2 and 5 and I'm 38. I lost 30 over the last year and have been out of commission due to a back surgery. Trying to get back into the healthy lifestyle that I was living 4 months ago before the back problems. I feel defeated and have fallen off the band wagon. Have gained some back but need motivation from some new peeps. Having a hard time finding time to work out with being back to work as a teacher. Please add me too!!
  • jamie_0815
    jamie_0815 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Trying to stick to it too. The ouch to make this a lifestyle change.
  • Maroula79
    Maroula79 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me. My kiddos are 2 and 5 and I'm 38. I lost 30 over the last year and have been out of commission due to a back surgery. Trying to get back into the healthy lifestyle that I was living 4 months ago before the back problems. I feel defeated and have fallen off the band wagon. Have gained some back but need motivation from some new peeps. Having a hard time finding time to work out with being back to work as a teacher. Please add me too!!

This is me!!! 38 year old mother of two (3 and 6). I have to lose those 20 pounds that have stuck with me....and I have 0 excuses for not losing. I am on day 5 of eating 1200-1350 cal a day. Feel free to add me. I need motivation too.
  • thecookievaughnster
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 26 year old mama bear to one and have been yoyoing since I got pregnant with her. I'll send you a request, if love to have some mom friends in this!
  • neonbon
    neonbon Posts: 14 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Add me! My second is 18 months. I have lost 10lbs and I have 30lbs of starving, hormonal, sleep deprived, baby weight to go. I'm Keto and Piyo committed!
  • grayskymorning
    grayskymorning Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I don't remember how old I am (...32? 31?), mom of 3, essentially a single mother 4-5 days a week due to my husband's work schedule (sob). Add me too. I'm weird and I like friends.