Back Again and Need Some Fitness Pals

Options
ButterflyFarmer
ButterflyFarmer Posts: 24 Member
edited October 2017 in Introduce Yourself
I need some weight loss buddies. I was on MFP in 2014. I have gained weight and I need to lose it. I'm tired of being tired. Add me and maybe we can help each other! :)

134612563.png

Replies

• sunshine880
    sunshine880 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Do you really farm butterflies? Thats a pretty cool job. Im not sure how to add you - but im also back on mfp after a break!
  • jwat90
    jwat90 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent
  • springlisa1174
    springlisa1174 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That’s great!
  • ButterflyFarmer
    Options
    CJMoose51 wrote: »
    I am back from a break also and looking for friends. Wow, that sounds desperate :smiley:

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN LOL
  • isranaseer
    isranaseer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm also back from a break :P a three year break! Everyone, please feel free to add me! Need healthy buddies in my life
  • sunshine880
    sunshine880 Posts: 3 Member
    Options

I have a monarch conservancy. I raise, monitor, and tag Monarch butterflies. Most people don't realize that their numbers are down 80 percent. I'm a bug nerd!

I'll try to add you if I remember how it's been a while lol[/quote]

Thats fantastic! I live in the middle of Tokyo, the butterflies I see are pretty different to the ones i grew up with in Australia. They’re a bit harder to spot in the city though!
  • stephslife88
    stephslife88 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow i love butterflies! And i always love new friends!! If u want to add me u can!!
  • brute_f0rce
    brute_f0rce Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. I’m looking to find some support as well.
  • smcgu67
    smcgu67 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m also back after a break, feel free to add me.
  • ButterflyFarmer
    edited October 2017
    Options

Thats fantastic! I live in the middle of Tokyo, the butterflies I see are pretty different to the ones i grew up with in Australia. They’re a bit harder to spot in the city though![/quote]

I would love to be able to travel and see different species. Maybe when the kids are grown. It's a bucket list item of mine.
  • wendygeorge2713
    wendygeorge2713 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to add people but if you'd like you can add me!
  • shersjourney2018
    shersjourney2018 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow that's great! I love butterflies they are so beautiful. I sent a request, anyone can add me, I joined today and looking to make friends too.
  • EmmaR35
    EmmaR35 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Also back and trying to do this again!
  • FlowerPower8579
    FlowerPower8579 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm back as well, was doing great! I can use some new friends to. It's been a while since I was feeling strong & fit! Feel free to come along on the journey with me.. I'm not sure how to add anyone ? - any ideas
  • eharrison53
    eharrison53 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm back again too trying to do this again. hope for lots of support and I will give support back in return lets do this. from USA WA state.
  • shloofk
    shloofk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello looking for more people to follow for support and motivation! Pretty frequent user over the passed 3 years. About 16 pounds lost so far!
  • sarasmiles124
    sarasmiles124 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Add me as a friend if you would like!