What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    pekovic_m wrote: »
    Tall men. They give best hugs.

Yes, yes they do. Bury my head in his chest. *sigh*
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    the feel of her hips under my hands as we dance
  • unfilterednate
    edited October 2017
    Options
    someone who will help me clear the table

I feel like sometimes I should say that some of us need to beat their spouses... ? lol
  • unfilterednate
    Options
    Advocating or advising... close but not the same :D

But yea, if it's that bad.. HOLYSHIT.

WHIP THAT *kitten*!
  • unfilterednate
    Options
    Remind me to raise my sons and daughters with higher standards.. if mo *kitten*' aren't even helping around the house.. don't make babies with that thing..
  • unfilterednate
    Options
    Remind me to raise my sons and daughters with higher standards.. if mo *kitten*' aren't even helping around the house.. don't make babies with that thing..

Be a good role model.

It takes two babbbby..
  • unfilterednate
    Options

Be a good role model.

It takes two babbbby..

It does take two. It also takes one to ruin everything.

hahaha, that definitely could be one outcome :)
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    One who doesn't hit me is a good start. After that, I go all weak at the knees over a good singing voice and a slightly darker sense of humour
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Totally out of context...sort of...but reminds me...I hate it when at family events the women only help clear the table (maybe it's just my family)...I just sit there and let others clear for me usually because I'm so pissed that it's the women doing it...if a man initiates...I'm in there to help...if it's only the women doing it I won't participate...equality!!
  • Versicolour
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Totally out of context...sort of...but reminds me...I hate it when at family events the women only help clear the table (maybe it's just my family)...I just sit there and let others clear for me usually because I'm so pissed that it's the women doing it...if a man initiates...I'm in there to help...if it's only the women doing it I won't participate...equality!!

Yeah. I hate the way I am expected to help clean while my ex sits and drinks beer and smokes. I am always the one being judged while he does nothing
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    Tall men. They give best hugs.

How tall is tall? Like, compared to you??? :#
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options

Wow (shaking my head)! I thought she was suggesting “clearing” it to both have desert (really embarrassed look and very slowly backing away) :#
  • Versicolour
    Options

Wow (shaking my head)! I thought she was suggesting “clearing” it to both have desert (really embarrassed look and very slowly backing away) :#

Haha! Make no sudden moves :-p
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    Someone that doesn't move when he sleeps. At all!
    That. I want that!
This discussion has been closed.