Suggestion on how to start my weight loss journey

Options
Hi I just gave birth 2 months ago and i currently weigh 230lbs, I want to get back on my original weight of 145lbs. I am 5'7, any suggestions on how to start, diet tips and ideas on what exercise to take, i had a C-section, so no abdominal workout for me yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Replies

• MsChewMe
    MsChewMe Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Start with the stickies at the top^^^^, loads of great info. I would paste them for you but I’m on my phone. Ugh

Congrats on the new baby!
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Eat in a calorie deficit (if you're breastfeeding make sure you're eating enough to account for that). Do the exercises that your body will allow you to do until you feel you can move on.
  • sexymoma84
    sexymoma84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies! I'll sure check the stickies.. Im still exploring this app... what are your success stories?
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    sexymoma84 wrote: »
    Thank you ladies! I'll sure check the stickies.. Im still exploring this app... what are your success stories?

There is a forum here dedicated to Success Stories!
  • Aint2Proud2Meg
    Aint2Proud2Meg Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hey we have similar stats, I'm a couple inches shorter but was about 230 when I got started again, and my last child was a C-section, so I feel ya!I've only been back at it for about a month, but if you need a buddy feel free to add. I try to encourage my buddies and I keep my diary open and share recipes and stuff (when I get around to it )