Let's be friends!

Options
Would love some friends to keep the motivational levels high; but also to have those desperate rant and vent sessions to!

A tiny bit about me; I'm 26 and I have an almost 3 year old daughter. Like most mamas my weight gain started after having my daughter. I've gone from 10st to nearly 14st :/ The motivation to change started when I realised it's painful to walk :(

Also; anyone else tired of hearing "but you don't look it!" Ugh... Lol

Replies

• optionsguy88
    optionsguy88 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Added you
  • eponine12ca
    eponine12ca Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm 36, with a goal of losing 60lbs right now. No kids, I did this all to myself. I did lose 30lbs a few years ago but gained it back, need some people who understand the struggle and keep me accountable!
  • grayskymorning
    grayskymorning Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I already have you~~
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Options
    Daily log open and workouts posted, 1328 day streak and counting. Fit Motivated Friends welcome!
  • lili200
    lili200 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
    every journey starts with a single step
  • pinaycoco
    pinaycoco Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello from Mexico! I'm so glad I found this thread! I lived in five different countries over the past year, which made it hard to get into an exercise routine. I have a stressful job and little time to exercise but I want to lose about 10kg until my wedding in April. So I need a little bit of motivation (and a reminder to make time for myself).
  • brittnotshy
    brittnotshy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Added you! :)