me, before and after

Options
angiek2322
angiek2322 Posts: 68 Member
ok......I can't get the darn pictures to load.....they are on my profile page, though.......

And......why is my head cut off?????

:huh:

Replies

• sarahazen
    Options
    you look good! I'm a teacher too...how's this gonna work when we go back?
  • JoJo1953
    JoJo1953 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look FAB!
  • angiek2322
    Options
    it's easier for me to follow my exercise routine during the school year......I try to make excuses and tell myself I will work out later during the summer...... During school I get up before school to exercise:)
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Your students will be surprised! Nice job!! You look great!
  • autumnridge
    autumnridge Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Have you noticed a similarity to before pictures? It seems as if someone always delighted in taking photos with food in front of us! Is it a subconscious message or just a coincidence? Hmmm! LOL:laugh:
  • angiek2322
    Options
    I was treating my students to mcdonald's after doing well on a state test. This year I will reward with healthy choices:)

:tongue:
  • brendaleentjes
    brendaleentjes Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look great. I'm a teacher too. THe summer has been so hard for me without a set schedule. I'm finally getting back to eating right and exercising like I was during school.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!