Snack Ideas?? Please and Thank You

Options
Good Afternoon,

I'm looking for some afternoon light snack ideas. Easy as well, since I'm at work

I work out directly after work, 5:30 - 6:30 3 nights a week (Body Pump and Pilox) and am looking for something that will tide me over so I'm not completely famished before dinner at 7.

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Apple slices & nut butter.

Greek yogurt & chopped nuts.

String cheese & fruit
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Couple of boiled eggs, protein flapjack, crackers and cheese
  • Famof72015
    Famof72015 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Small bag of chips! 150 Cals and a fun size Twix 50 Cals!! Yummy! There you have it!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I have a snack drawer at work. It currently contains: dry roasted almonds (100 calorie bags), peanut butter crackers, Skittles (fun-size bags), Annie's chocolate chip cookie bites, and dark chocolate-covered coconut candy.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Mine is almost always a protein bar and a Monster Ultra Zero.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I keep a bag of dried fruit at my desk and have 1 piece between lunch and quitting time. It isn't much but it is my plan and it works for me. Right now I have dried apricots and dried dates on hand.
  • kschildroth
    kschildroth Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    In my desk I typically have chocolate rice cake with peanut butter, jerky, nuts, string cheese, fruit, or greek yogurt.
  • Brittanygail92
    Brittanygail92 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Low fat graham crackers!!
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    My go-to quick snack: unsalted pretzels dusted with a blend of ranch seasoning and mustard powder. Not too much mustard powder though since it's powerful stuff.
  • perriwinklejones
    perriwinklejones Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love skewers with chucks of chicken breast, cubes of cheese and grape tomatoes with honey mustard to dip in. Granola in a cup of almond milk is great as well. Banana or apple slices and PB, veg and hummus or string cheese.