Two odd girly NSV

Options
I have always been large chested. I woke up one morning at 12 years old with DDs. And they just got bigger with the weight gain. And they were always sort of a joke with family and friends.

Well I started losing weight, everyone warned me, "You will lose your chest first! " And that I wouldn't see it elsewhere for a while. Well they lied to me. My boobs didn't change at all. Same cup size even when lost 40 lbs. I dropped 4 pant sizes. And shirt started looking pretty silly because to fit my chest the rest was huge.

But two things happened this week. One, ironically, while I was having a "I need you to stop being negative about my weight loss " conversation with my mother she looks at me and went. "It really is incredible how much smaller your boobs look" . Some people don't see this as a good thing. But I see it as a NSV!

The second is, today I am starting to pack to move and going through my clothes and trying on things deciding what goes with and what goes out I tried on some of my bras and they were too big. One of my strapless ones the band wouldn't stay up there was room for my fingers to get between my body an the band without stretching it. And a few others the cups were too big and gaping.

So today is the win.

Replies

• ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    this is great for you, but one of my fears, haha
  • cjsgrimlin
    cjsgrimlin Posts: 246
    Options
    GIRL I WISH!!!! Soon i'll be happy to be like you! I want to lose some of mine too they just plain get in the way!!!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Way to go! Those are awesome NSV's!!! Enjoy!
  • Tracey_Smith
    Options
    Personally I hate my big boobs and I'd be rid of them in a flash given half a chance, so fantastically well done for dropping sizes x
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Congrats and i so get it. So far I have went from DDD to DD. I would love to be a healty C.
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! ^-^
    Although i hope it never happens to me!
    Grow my boobies grow!
  • whitejessamine
    Options
    Congratulations! I know what you're dealing with. While I was a 34B thin, and am now a 40G, my poor daughter had the same story as you. She's never been more than a little overweight, but she currently wears a 34HH. It's a pain shopping for her, and we all tease her about it constantly, but I know it would be a huge relief if some of that came off with the weight she's hoping to lose! Even the specialty stores are having trouble getting her size. She's been playing with the idea of a reduction since she was 14. All she really wants is to be able to buy bras from WalMart, etc. Enjoy! It's a great weight off your chest, I know ;)
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Right now I am C. I was a D when i started my diet.

Last time I was on a diet i almost became completely flat chested....

Its depressing.
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    Way to go!! ^-^
    Although i hope it never happens to me!
    Grow my boobies grow!
    hel you can take all my man boob you want!!! lmao
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    i feel the same way!!! I totally understand your excitement. I've never been obese, I've always been a little overwight is all- but I've always had a 36C chest no matter my size until a few years ago when I got to my heaviest at 174 my boobs ballooned to a 38DD and measure 41.5 around. BAH. I've never liked being so large- gets the wrong attention. I've always wished to be back to a C cup. I got the same warnings about losing in your chest first- NOT ME! I was three months and about 12 pounds into exercising and dieting and still had the same chest size even though i'd lost an inch in my waist and hips. FINALLY recently once I got to 14 pounds down I measured and I've (thank the lord) lost an inch off my chest!!! I'm still fitting into my 38DD's but they're getting looser- I have to hook on the 3rd one in and tighten the straps so that the cups aren't loose. Before too long I pray I'll be into a regular D and keep shrinking... but not too much! I'd like to stay a C cup once I get there, if I get there. Darn hareditary large tatas! Even skinny female relatives on the side of the family I get them from have large boobs for their frames. Some women love it, some don't love it so much- like me!
  • Cadenpet
    Cadenpet Posts: 79
    Options
    Congratulations! I know what you're dealing with. While I was a 34B thin, and am now a 40G, my poor daughter had the same story as you. She's never been more than a little overweight, but she currently wears a 34HH. It's a pain shopping for her, and we all tease her about it constantly, but I know it would be a huge relief if some of that came off with the weight she's hoping to lose! Even the specialty stores are having trouble getting her size. She's been playing with the idea of a reduction since she was 14. All she really wants is to be able to buy bras from WalMart, etc. Enjoy! It's a great weight off your chest, I know ;)

I know how she feels! I always had to order offline. What really got to me about bra shopping was I could find stuff my size...but none of it was cute. It was all white with six inch wide bands with 8 hooks and thick straps. And all that architecture they end up being expensive. I know a girl who had a reduction about age 23 or so and she is so happy.
  • KeaganJ
    KeaganJ Posts: 9
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! That is amazing! I am a DD as well (its also a long running joke with my family!) I am worried that it wont happen because i've heard both(you will lose it first or you wont lose anything) and even though im just starting out i cant wait to see some shrinkage in that department! Great to hear others say its possible! Yay You!!!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC AND CONGRATS!
  • dandydalek
    dandydalek Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Oh, no! What will I use for a pillow when we watch movies?! But, no really, I'm happy for you. I know it's been a long time coming. ^.^
  • 16mixingbowls
    16mixingbowls Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!! The same thing happened to me. For a while I was bummed that my boobs were just saggy and yucky, and then a girlfriend was like, "Hey, try a smaller bra on." Ta-Da! My boobs look better!!!

I went to Ross and got some cheap bras that fot. I'm going to reward myself with a nice one when I get to my goal weight.

NSV for sure!
  • Pink_turnip
    Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
    Options

I know how she feels! I always had to order offline. What really got to me about bra shopping was I could find stuff my size...but none of it was cute. It was all white with six inch wide bands with 8 hooks and thick straps. And all that architecture they end up being expensive. I know a girl who had a reduction about age 23 or so and she is so happy.

Ugh I know how that is too :(
    I'm currently an F (slowly and thankfully shrinking), and I know how frustrating it is to find a bra that not only fits, but is at least somewhat attractive. I have two bras, that cost me over 150$ each. THAT'S RIDICULOUS!

After I reach my goal weight, if they are still too big, I might get a reduction. Thankfully it's covered by health care :)
  • LeonaWFU98
    LeonaWFU98 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm so glad to hear your story...I wear a 44G or H, depending on the brand, and by golly, I've been up and down 30 lbs from where I am, and THEY'VE NEVER CHANGED. Ugh. Sooooo glad to hear that maybe, if I keep working at it, they'll eventually go, too! :)

WTG! :)
  • BattyMama
    BattyMama Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    There is hope!!!I was a small topped girl most of my life when I gained the weight I got boobs (DD's to be specific) I was so mad and sad I cry i miss my little boobs so much that I have spoken with my husband about having a reduction back to a B or maybe a C cup I want a B. My back hurts all the time I cant sleep because of the weight on my chest and then I see and hear about girls that want BIG boobies for the boys, WTH?

Congrats and thanks for sharing!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I've lost a good deal of weight from my chest with the 11 lbs I've lost, and am really happy about it.

Great NSV.
  • VRoseDuda
    VRoseDuda Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I go from 36 DD to 34 D...I feel ya!
    Also, do push-ups (regular or modified) to keep them "perky"...trust me, it works
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!