• pennoxford
    pennoxford Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Aww...thank you!! That’s very sweet.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    pennoxford wrote: »
    Thank you all!! I’m about 5’8” tall, and I guess my best tip is to put yourself first for a while and stop eating garbage and get up and move. I have tried to lose weight forever, and always got back in the vicious cycle of eating/feeling bad about it/eating more because it didn’t matter. Now it really matters and can set me back by 2 weeks to indulge in something that isn’t worth it. I did get a fair amount of sabotage from those that didn’t want me to succeed for some reason. Strange insults about my clothes/shoes/hair that I didn’t understand at the time but now seem obvious manifestations of insecurity. People treat me differently for sure, and I shallowly enjoy it but it does make me bitter at times. I’m not suddenly any smarter/funnier than I was, but people seem to think I am. It’s not fair, and not nice. I still love my real friends that loved me fat but tried to help me see potential. The rest can suck it!

You do have some insight with all that you have witnessed and lived thru with others that have watched you change.
    I feel that whether I am thin or heavy....I am the same exact person but when I am thinner....there is a different vibe that people present to me than when I am heavy. I like the positive vibes but do I not deserve positivity when I am in a heavier physical state? Looking back do you not notice "fat" prejudices? It kind of makes me irritated and angry. Is it real or is it a conception I've fabricated? Maybe I think too much...lol!
  • pennoxford
    Options
    Totally real! I don’t think people even know they’re doing it, and then my reaction was to sit down and shut up. It was a vicious cycle, and I have to remember now not to be too loud and obnoxious. I fail frequently.
  • jagermeister12
    jagermeister12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting. It is very motivational. I love the before picture , how you and your son are holding hands (I'm assuming those are your boys). Beautiful family:)
  • pennoxford
    Options
    Thanks!! They’re pretty awesome and totally supportive. They have my genes and two of them are now slimmer also. The third is skinny so far, lucky kid!!
  • chasitymcgee88
    chasitymcgee88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your so pretty
  • Adammmmm119
    Adammmmm119 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Wow! :love: What a stunner!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    you look like you're your own daughter! lol so pretty! younger... great job.
  • pennoxford
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Thank you so much! I feel younger too, except for my new wrinkles!
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Mommy sure does Rock, fantastic Transformation.
  • sksk1026
    sksk1026 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!!
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    What a smile! Are you sure you can lose 25 lbs more? You look tiny!
  • suemcmurry
    suemcmurry Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP, look at that SMILE!!! :):)
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    You look great, so happy and fit and healthy! Great job!
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    Awe! You're such a beautiful lady! You look so young too. I originally lost 50 lbs by doing low carb. However, I gained 30 back just this year. I feel horrible. How do you stick with it? It seems like a never ending cycle... Eating well and then falling off the wagon.
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    You look 20 years younger, and absolutely gorgeous - well done!
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look so happy & absolutely radiant!
  • pennoxford
    Options
    Thanks you guys! I experienced the low carb rebound last thanksgiving and then it just didn’t work when I tried it again. I went to CICO only, eating little bits of healthy food when hungry only, and that finally started my loss again. I think the number of calories in low carb diets just were too much for me, and low cal/low carb is very hard. I skip breakfast, 200 calories usually cream of wheat at lunch, small snacks and very small bit of whatever is for dinner. I’m rarely really hungry, so that helps. You can do it, just don’t wait!! Today is your day!!
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Excellent work, you look amazing and I'm sure you feel even better. : )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!