elliptical trainer ???

Options
Is there anyone here that workout on one ?? I just got one this week and really like it .I am going kinda slow with it ,I haven't workout in a while .........
Hoping it helps me lose weight by burning calories.

Replies

• akaChuck
    akaChuck Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I use it almost every day! You can do all kinds of levels, resistance, set your HR to a certain level...wish I had one at my house haha
  • linzmarie316
    Options
    I use it every day too, and would LOVE to be lucky enough to have one at home! I'm sure you'll end up lovin it!! :)
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Options
    I have one and I work out on it 6 days a week. I love it! It never gets any easier and it kicks my butt every morning:wink:
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I have one as well and use it often. It's my best friend. I named it Claudio..
  • devineyallen
    Options
    I LOVE the eliptical! I use it 5x a week. You can change the resistance and do certain settings- like cardio and fat burner. I usually do the fat burner and am sweating in the first 5 minutes! It took me a week or so to get in the groove. I do about 1.20 miles in 30 minutes. GOOD LUCK! :)
  • AngelaAbbott391
    Options
    I bought one off of Craigs List for $60 and LOVE IT! Elliptical Trainers are great for loosing weight. They not only are great for cardio, but they sculpt as well! If you use a push pull motion, and also if you tighten your abs, they give you a great upper body workout. It's really wonderful for all areas of your body. You'll love it! It's a great investment.
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    yup yup yup...best workout on a machine i have gotten yet...and its so much better on ur joints than a treadmill or bike! i LOVE the elliptical
  • lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I used it for a long time! I loved it!! You can change the settings to make it not as boring.....I am now on a spin bike kick.....and if not, I run.....but the elliptical is a great machine!!
  • JackOsu
    JackOsu Posts: 3
    Options
    I use it once in awhile, and I did today. 30 minutes on cross country. Can get my heart rate in the 160 range. Its a good machine. Take your time and build up your endurance. You don't get the pounding on your knees that running does.
  • betty51
    betty51 Posts: 52
    Options
    I am taking my time with it and hope to build up. I did have sore knee muscles last night from doing 20 mins !!! LOL sure hope it gets better !!!