What Wii Fit exercises do you find work best???

Options
I have a Wii Fit Plus, and with two small children, and 90+ degree weather, it is really my only current option for exercise. What activities on the Plus do you find work best for you?

Replies

• Dreamweaver4036
    Options
    I like the step aerobics and also the free step. Free step is cool because you can change the channel and watch whatever you want while you're doing it! I like ther running too. Honestly I like too many to type them all so I recommend giving them all a try to see what works best for you! Hope this helps!
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I like the step aerobics and also the free step. Free step is cool because you can change the channel and watch whatever you want while you're doing it! I like ther running too. Honestly I like too many to type them all so I recommend giving them all a try to see what works best for you! Hope this helps!

Agreed! ^
  • AiJahya
    AiJahya Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Running, hula hoop (super), and boxing for cardio. Jack-knives and plank for exercise.

I think cardio is typically more effective at burning calories. I get frustrated with strength training because I have to repeat it so many times to get enough reps to do anything!
  • bcshutterbug
    Options
    I tend to find that the biking or the jogging games are the most tiring and feel like they actually do something (my legs tend to get tired). I also like the preset routines with yoga and strength training mixed with the games. And the free step is great because you can watch tv for 40 minutes while doing it. I admit that I don't do any of it enough to make any difference lately, but for a while I was finding that, if nothing else, I felt less sore and more motivated when I had done a good 30-60 minutes in the mornings.
  • Renee0608
    Renee0608 Posts: 138
    Options
    Awesome thanks guys. I tend to do the advanced step, advanced boxing, and the island cycling the most so it sounds like those are popular!