Before and After Pic 95 lbs gone!

Options

Replies

• AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration!! Congrats on your weight loss!! I hope my arms look like yours when I lose my weight...that's the only thing I'm worried about! Great job and keep it up :)
  • Coco187
    Coco187 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look great!
  • Lisamariemlt
    Lisamariemlt Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    thank you for the inspiration
  • BecomingMyself
    Options
    Wow!! Incredible!
  • kls79
    kls79 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!! :love: :flowerforyou:
  • sabrafox
    sabrafox Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You go girl! Heck, you're gone!
    What an inspiration!
  • ashleysrich
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!! U LOOK AMAZING
  • AEcklar813
    AEcklar813 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look amazing! Congrats on 90lbs lost. Truly an inspiration. Can't wait to see the after pic!!
  • oscelyn
    oscelyn Posts: 54
    Options
    Ok I must confess, I'm a big WUSS. I just sat here and read every single one of your post and am balling my eyes out!!!!
    Thank you all so much for the wonderful words of encouragement, praise, compliments, etc.

I have honestly, truly and literally worked extremely hard to get these results. I've gone from a couch potato to a C25k wanna be runner. I'm still run but never quite finished the program. I've done Insanity, Turbo Fire, C25K running, I ran my first 5k, I walk (way more than anything else), I did a boot camp class, and Zumba (don't like it much) in terms of the exercises I've done.

Now this was NOT an instantaneous process. It has taken me from May 2010 until now to get where I am. It's been a lot of hard work, a lot of pain (Insanity DVDs, lol) and putting down the food. I know longer track my food on here daily. I was obsessed with calories and calories out. Now I just eat clean, no flour, no sugar, no processed foods.

I am healthier than I've ever been in my life and I weigh about 10 lbs more than I did when I graduated high school nearly 30 years ago! I feel better, I take no medications, I don't have arthritis pain anymore, I don't have reflux and I sleep soundly like a newborn baby.

I will try to put up a blog tomorrow and post a few more pictures. I'm so glad my pictorial story has encouraged so many. This journey that I've gone through is so worth it.

Thank you all for the positive feed back! The people on this site are just wonderful!
  • mmalloy24
    Options
    AMAZING! Such an inspiration.
  • jowings
    jowings Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    So beautiful! Amazing work!
  • B_L_A_Z_I_A_N
    Options
    toast to a happy healthier life!

congrats :)
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiraton. I love seeing people lose the weight the heatlhy way. You look amazing!
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of u .....keep up the good work. u look like u have a good attitude with that smile. u are doing wonderful.:flowerforyou:
  • Tonyaton425
    Tonyaton425 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation, way to go, your look amazing!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is a great accomplishment!
  • kappyd
    kappyd Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look great and you give me hope. I wish you would open your food log so I could see how you did it.
  • Zerbertkisses
    Zerbertkisses Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job! Congrats! You're an inspiration :)
  • shiggity
    shiggity Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You are an inspiration!
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL!!!!! gREAT job!!! U r an inspiration!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!