Stay at home mom needing friends

Options
34 yo mom of 4 girls needing to get back in shape. I discovered Mfp during my final pregnancy 2 years ago and was able to stay on track during pregnancy and postpartum but as soon as I stopped logging I fell off the wagon! Well I got a new blaze, aria scale and the weather is finally tolerable enough here to take my little bug on stroller walks

Replies

• Toshfaub
    Toshfaub Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!! the cooler temps are a great motivator!
  • bidphom
    bidphom Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you lol, as a stay at home mom and just coming back here! :D Stay positive!!
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP, All the best!! Feel free to add me!!

• rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm also a stay at home mom. I have two boys! The weather is very chilly here so unfortunately I can't take my little ones on walks!
  • ncorkett
    ncorkett Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m also a stay at home mom that lost weight with MFP in the past and looking to do it again. Please add me.
  • VoodooChile76
    VoodooChile76 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP! Add me if you'd like!
  • esh3208
    esh3208 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all. I just started today so hopefully I’ll have luck like yal have had in loosing weight.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm 37 work from home mom of 2 boys. Still trying to get back to my second pre-pregnancy weight, then I'll start getting back to my first pre-pregnancy weight
  • Cherzeen
    Cherzeen Posts: 40 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I had my baby 10 weeks ago. I have 113 pounds to lose. I gain 41 during pregnancy. I use fitbit alta to stay in shape.I have use MFP to lose weight before but stopped using it. I am ready to be committed to it. You can add me.
  • cozymom9806
    cozymom9806 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • chafe64
    chafe64 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add if u like!!!
  • SusanDSME
    SusanDSME Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom of two boys here, using MFP & a fitbit since 11/4. New to this, but encouraged that I seem to finally be losing a little weight! Feel free to add me.
  • carinyawalker
    carinyawalker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom here! I’ve been on MFP and Fitbit on and off. I’m ready to make a lifestyle change instead of starting and stopping all of the time. Need others to connect with and encourage one another!!
  • lgalan69
    lgalan69 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That's great! Add me if u like, Looking for friends too :-)
  • Melanie79SO
    Melanie79SO Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I’m a stay at home mom to five. I’ve been on MFP for two years and it’s been a great tool to help me lose weight. Feel free to add me!