Would like more friends with similar goals

Options
SisepuedeLinda
SisepuedeLinda Posts: 132 Member
edited October 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
Keep me accountable people! :( I have been a slacker lately but I have lost 25 pounds since July. I’m hoping to lose 40 total by Christmas/New Years! Help me get there! :) Starting Weight: 240. Goal Weight: around 155. Current Weight: 214. I’m 5’5 and 26 years old with a 2 year old :) if you have similar stats or goals or had these stats and successfully lost the weight then add :)

Replies

• RenaPink11
    RenaPink11 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    We are very close! sw 228 cw 198.4 gw 160-170? 5'5"... My goal is 40 lbs by the end of the year.
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    hi. i am 5 10 and about 200 pounds. my wish is to be about 170
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    I have an almost similar age child does that count?
  • ronisueweeks
    ronisueweeks Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Keep me accountable too. Started at 215 lost 40 had emotional break and stopped everything for nearly a year. Im 185 now, 5'5" and 49 years old....hard getting back into the routine of logging. I want to be 130 lbs thats 55 lbs....uugghh. helo me too and we can all be successful. To all of you I say thank you.
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I'm older, but stats are similar 5'2", SW 258+, CW 184, GW 135 ish.
  • ShaeOlwen
    ShaeOlwen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sounds similar to mine. I must say, I'm really loving this community and support happening. Good job to everyone. Keep it up. :):)
  • rcervetto
    rcervetto Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'll jump on the accountability train!

5'7" SW: 200 CW: 166 GW: 135-140

I have a 6 month old and just started back up with weight loss (lost 30 lbs last year before getting pregnant) 6 weeks ago or so.
  • piscesjoey
    piscesjoey Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Count me in aboard the accountability train also! Went to the doctor last Friday & when I heard that I was 357 pounds I immediately started feeling absolutely disgusted at myself for allowing this. This is the 3rd day now on my journey to lose at least 100 pounds. I’ve been eating between 500-800 calories while limiting my carbs to under 30 grams daily. Walked 5+ miles on my days off Sunday & today & plus I usually average between 3-5 miles on my feet daily while at work. Lets motivate each other towards our goals!
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    piscesjoey wrote: »
    Count me in aboard the accountability train also! Went to the doctor last Friday & when I heard that I was 357 pounds I immediately started feeling absolutely disgusted at myself for allowing this. This is the 3rd day now on my journey to lose at least 100 pounds. I’ve been eating between 500-800 calories while limiting my carbs to under 30 grams daily. Walked 5+ miles on my days off Sunday & today & plus I usually average between 3-5 miles on my feet daily while at work. Lets motivate each other towards our goals!

You really need to be eating a LOT more... You should be aiming for the calories MFP tells you, not less. You WILL crash & burn (or have other consequences, medically) if you are really eating 500-800 calories a day :disappointed: : There is a TON of information on this site (see the "stickies"- read them!)
    Good luck :smile:
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I'm 5'4"& 42, so older, I'm afraid!

SW: 227
    CW: 175
    GW: 165 ??

I eat between 1300 - 1500 a day at the moment use IIFYM (I eat whatever I want, weigh & log, and do not exclude any food groups). I do workout :smile:
  • danic5
    danic5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm in if that's cool. Self motivated this time. I'm a big, 400lbs, but fit guy. Need to lose the fat though or it'll affect my health because of sports I do. Had a car crash four years ago and back has been bad but I've been back to the gym for a few weeks now. Lost about a stone but shape improved a lot. Hoping to lose 150lbs maybe
    I'm David by the way.
  • rawrrgenn
    rawrrgenn Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4'', 209lbs and my goal is around 135lbs
    :smiley: You've got this!
  • melissaglover5823
    melissaglover5823 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello I am 55 years old. I started my journey one year ago. 5’7 starting weight 280 cw 205 gw 150.
  • SisepuedeLinda
    SisepuedeLinda Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I’m glad we can hold each other accountable! Weight loss journeys are no joke! It definitely helps if you have someone to ask advice to. Thanks for responding everyone :)
  • Vladaar
    Vladaar Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I have open diary if accountability friends wanted.

SW 208
    CW 205
    GW 175

Just been doing this a few days with Keto diet and intermittent fasting.