Does anyone else have Exercise TV on demand?

Options
If so, what are your favorite videos to use? :smile:

Replies

• HEBLAS
    HEBLAS Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i like Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred 1 and 2 and I also like the Leslie Sansone Walking videos!! I am not very coordinated, so those are both pretty good ones for me!!:wink:
  • lifeinpink09
    lifeinpink09 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Yessss! The walking vids are great for me! I love them. It's light and FUN! It's not one of those workouts I dread doing lol!
  • bkennedy1612
    Options
    There is an exercise tv?? What provider do you use? I have verizon...I wonder if I get it!!!
  • vintagefool
    Options
    heblas and lifeinpink09 - Thanks for the suggestion! I already own 30DS, but I've heard so much about those walk at home videos, def gotta check those out. Might watch it now, kind of curious how a walking at home exercise actually works, haha.

bkennedy1612 - I have Charter! Check out your on demand if Verizon has that available, you might have it, fingers crossed!
  • amorgan101187
    Options
    i know if u go to exercise tv and go to jillian michaels theres a few - i heard the blast fat boost metabolism is an awesome one. I have comcast so im assuming they offer the same workouts on there.

also if you have netflix try those too. You can order a lot of them to be shipped to your house (ALL of the jillian michaels) or theres ones for the instant ques too, ive only tried one instant que Kickboxing 10 minute solution and liked it. Thats also how i ordered the 30 day shred figured when im done with it get ripped in 30 ot something
  • bkennedy1612
    Options
    Hey I found it! Thanks so much! Starting Jillian Michaels 30DS tomorrow!!!!!
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!! So freakin awesome. My favs:

Body Bootcamp Amy Dixon,
    Tank Top Arms Cindy Whitmarsh
    Cardio Challenge Jennifer Galardi
    10lb Slimdown series (Core, Total Body, Lower, Yoga etc) Chris Freytag
    6 Round Slimdown Stephanie Vitorino

I guess I like them all!!! It’s like your own personal trainer because you get a different workout each time. Someone on MFP recommended exercise tv when I was looking to change up my work out and I have been addicted ever since.

And yes, the 30 shred is on there, but only level one.
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    There is an exercise tv?? What provider do you use? I have verizon...I wonder if I get it!!!

You should be able to get it on any cable company that offers On Demand. I visited my in-laws and was able to keep my work out. They had Comcast, I have Cox and my mom has Verizon. They may have some variance in what they offer, but they all should have exercise tv
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    That's how I first tried 30DS. It's such an awesome tool. Some days I'm just really not looking forward to watching the same EVE again, so I'll switch it up with a little exercise tv.

And for what it's worth, I've got Time-Warner.