J.P. & Ashley

Options
quichebradford
quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
I just finished watching the season finale (yes I'm a day late) and I am soooo happy! I absolutely LOVE JP!! I was worried all through the episode that she was gonna pick Ben. Especially when that sister of hers put in her two cents! :angry: But all's well that ends well. Even though Ashley got on my nerves in the beginning with the whole Bentley thing, she kinda grew on my at the end. But now I'm sad. I've grown to "know" them and I miss them already! :cry: But not really...ok maybe a little. :smile:

And I most certainly will NOT be watching the Bachelor Pad! I can't stand Michelle or Justin, thanks but no thanks!

Replies

• superstah00
    superstah00 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I really thought she was going to pick Ben too, but I was STOKED she picked JP!! He is YUM!:love:
  • maryd523
    maryd523 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Why does Chris always have to announce that it's the last rose? I hate that.
  • Renee0608
    Renee0608 Posts: 138
    Options
    Why does Chris always have to announce that it's the last rose? I hate that.

For drama of course! And in case there are any dummies in the group:)
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I don't know what you guys are talking about, but you all seem happy about it so I am happy for you. Go J.P. and Ashley!
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I don't know what you guys are talking about, but you all seem happy about it so I am happy for you. Go J.P. and Ashley!

That's funny! We're talking about the show on ABC, the Bachelorette.