hello new to the program, I am Margarita,

momrosado
momrosado Posts: 4 Member
edited October 2017 in Introduce Yourself
i started the program Saturday 14, 2017 was doing good the first 4 days, I am kind of depress and stress. had surgery on Oct 3 on my left foot, must stay off my foot, have screws on four of my toes. cannot walk too much, these last two days i have be binging, eating everything in sight. i need words of encouragement, please help, i will be celebrating my 50th anniversary in march and i am going on a cruise with my children and grandchildren, want to be healthy and slim.

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,179 Member
    Have you any idea why you're eating all the things for 2 days?

What is your budget for calories each day? Are you hoping to lose 2 lb per week?

That may be a too aggressive goal, if so.
  • momrosado
    depress and stress, love walking and cannot put weight on my foot for another month. cannot do much of what i like doing. I was with weight watches, and lost 2-3lb a week i lost 34lb. in 8 months got surgery in January on my right foot,
    since than cannot seem to get back on track and gain 15lb. quite weight watch they were not helping, try different meeting, they talk about a whole lot of nothing and was paying $44.00 a month. my brother told me about this program. but having trouble getting with the program, just don't know how to stop the bing eating.
  • JeromeBarry1
    Do you have a food scale you can use? Are you logging the food you eat even on your binge?
  • momrosado
    yes, my worst
    time is after dinner, cannot stop eating, its what i call my rest time and boring time,
  • JeromeBarry1
    It's a new day. Don't punish yourself for those previous days. If you see this in the morning, be sure and have your customary morning meal. Again, I'll ask: What is your calorie budget?