Looking for New Friends to Motivate :)

Options
Hey guys!

I've been on MFP for years now but am looking for new friends to motivate each other :) -- I've taken quite some time off of serious dieting/training due to illness but am ready to get back on track. Send your requests if you're with me!!

Replies

• princesssanchez158
    Options
    Hello I'm new to Mfp. I would love for u to give me some addvice and good tips on my weight loss journey !
  • sissidevore
    sissidevore Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    hello! i will add you, and anyone can send me a request, i accept everyone. i have been a member since 2011. i also took off a little while , and i am just now getting back on track. i have an open diary and log everyday. i also respond to messages. :)
  • christygirl38
    christygirl38 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends to help me stay the course. I do great during the day, but overeat at night.
  • sandralina
    sandralina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Same! Add away~~
  • francescamcconnellfm
    Options
    Hey,
    I've been on here awhile recently fell off the wagon, looking to get motivated to reach My fitness goals, how do I add people? B)
  • sacald
    sacald Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I badly need others who are trying to do the same as me as I need to stay motivated and have support!
  • snowboardandasuitcase
    Options
    Same! Trying to overcome injuries has set me back a bit, but I haven't strayed too far and I'm back at it! Add me :)
  • edithmnz
    edithmnz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Trying to send friend requests but doesn't show where I can do it, help plz
  • joeyy888
    joeyy888 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm new too and I actually want to gain weight!
  • johnny_19
    johnny_19 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me...always trying to motivate others as well as myself. ;)
  • johnny_19
    johnny_19 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    @edithmnz usually go to their page and near the profile pic... "add as a friend." hope that helps... ;)
  • notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You guys and gals feel free to add me as well!
  • parkertobefit
    parkertobefit Posts: 459 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I’m back here after a break myself, had few issues with anxiety that’s knocked me for 6, but I’m determined to get back to how I was. Just looking for some new friends and support
  • VoodooChile76
    VoodooChile76 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I too am back after a (too) long break... Always looking for new friends here too
  • lauzjacobs
    lauzjacobs Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • KerryMaree1
    KerryMaree1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ☺
  • ToBeAStrongerMan
    ToBeAStrongerMan Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Request sent! I'm in the same boat, looking to re-start this progress. I recall MFP community being one of the finest on the internet, and my hopes are it still is :) First joined up in 2011 when there wasn't a like button :o sacrilege i know
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Options
    Daily log open and workouts posted, 1328 day streak and counting. Fit Motivated Friends welcome!
  • lili200
    lili200 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • Gallaghergirl11
    Gallaghergirl11 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm also looking for more friends to try and stay motivated. It's been 6+weeks trying for me this time, which is my longest yet. Want to keep it up!