• nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    PSA. o74w68fod2wx.jpg
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    Don't forget today is Sweetest Day. Yet another trap to get you in trouble with your SO if you forget.

When I was younger and in love, I used to look forward to those days. Now, I buy my own damn flowers! ;)

I saw a guy probably in his 80's in the store this morning just buying flowers. I thought "awwwww, how sweet he stills buys flowers on sweetest day for his wife". Just as I was about to say something to him I decided not to cause what if she is dead and he was taking them to her grave? Either way she will still get more than I will today. *sigh*
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Don't forget today is Sweetest Day. Yet another trap to get you in trouble with your SO if you forget.

What is Sweetest Day? I’ve never even heard of it and does it involve chocolate trifle?

For you, I would give you chocolate trifle and a cream puff.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I don't spend money on florists for generic arrangements. In the 12 years I've been with my wife I've don't that twice when I was sick. I have a handful of different places I go to find the flowers I want. Then I make the arrangements myself & they don't look like cookie cutter arrangement stuff the florist drops off either.
    Dudes, pay attention to the life skills you can learn from your mom. It might come in handy someday.

You’re adorable.

But if you ever brought me flowers instead of a steak, I’d kick you out.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    PSA
    It's rude to ask some "when are you going to have kids"....mind your own business
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    PSA

You can call it *kitten* posting all you want

You know you love memes
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    PSA
    If you are so sick you can't go to work and feel you need to wear a surgical mask to prevent spreading your cooties....STAY HOME
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    PSA
    If you are so sick you can't go to work and feel you need to wear a surgical mask to prevent spreading your cooties....STAY HOME

But.... my shifts